The 107.6m/ 353ft motor yacht LUMINOSITY, formerly known as Project Zoza and Benetti FB272, has been delivered and the first pictures of the yacht's interiors are now available.
Following rigorous sea trials, LUMINOSITY has now been christened and delivered. It comes after she was launched under the Project name 'Zoza' last year.
The motor yacht sports elegant interiors from Zaniz Jakubowski, while her exterior styling is the result of a collaboration between Zaniz Jakubowsk, Giorgio M. Cassetta and Andrew Langton.
Both her exterior and interior design are characterized by vast portions of glazing which lend her a distinctive profile and drench her interiors in natural light, making her well-deserving of her name.
LUMINOSITY has been designed to impress. She features an interactive video wall that wraps around the central staircase, and her vast beach club includes a pool and cold plunge, as well as fold-down sea terraces that create an ocean-level living space.
When not in use, the pool floor can be raised to create a dancefloor. The beach club connects the swim platform to the wellness centre via a lounging area with a long bar, making a great backdrop for socialising and entertaining.
The yacht features an interactive video wall that wraps around the central staircase, and a vast beach club with pool and cold plunge.
The yacht is PYC-certified, and offers accommodation for up to 26 guests in 12 suites, which includes an expansive Owner's deck with private facilities, sea terraces and a guest elevator.
She features a fully-certified helideck on the aft, as well as an additional touch n go on the foredeck.
The 5,844 GT megayacht ranks at number 42 in the World's Top 100 Superyachts.
Benetti's 'Gigayacht Season' began with the delivery of 108m/ 254ft motor yacht IJE in July last year.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed