The 26th edition of the Monaco Yacht Show continues in fine form as the second day wowed with its impressive line-up of superyachts as well as the unveiling of new products and industry innovations.
Show visitors, industry professionals, and Captains and crews were once again in high spirits as day two of the prestigious event got underway in Monaco’s Port Hercules, currently host to some of the most desirable superyachts in the world.
YachtCharterFleet was on the ground once again, soaking up the infectious atmosphere and keeping abreast of all the harbour-side action as well as the latest news and happenings in the world of luxury yacht charters.
The 90m/295ft superyacht ATHENA proved to be one of the star attractions for the second day in a row. The largest sailing yacht in attendance, the Royal Huisman-build certainly stands out from the crowd and impressed all those lucky enough to step aboard.
A classic schooner engineered for modern times, her graceful, mahogany interior evokes a classic timelessness while abounding in innovative yachting technology. Plus, enviable 360-degree views of the show could be taken in from her crow’s nest.
Superyacht ATHENA proved to be one of the star attractions for the second day in a row
After picking up two Monaco Yacht Show awards, the newly launched 70m/230ft superyacht ‘Galactica Super Nova' from Heesen has also been garnering much attention. Among her jaw-dropping features are a six-metre swimming pool, extensive beach club and a top speed of 30 knots.
Other charter yachts making waves include the 59m/195ft motor yacht ‘Lady Luck’ launched by Benetti in 2009, the Perini Navi 56m/184ft sailing yacht PANTHALASSA and the brand new 55m/180ft motor yacht ELIXIR, one of the must-see launches of 2016 from Amels.
Fans of the US-based water toy brand FunAir, who brought the yachting world inflatable climbing walls, will be pleased to hear that the company debuted two new products yesterday: Yacht Joust and Yacht Golf.
As day three gets underway today, YachtCharterFleet will continue to report back on all the action from the four-day show, with exclusive insights and in-depth reports.
- In pictures: Inside Abeking & Rasmussen M/Y EXCELLENCEHer award-winning, spaceship-style exteriors have been the subject of much acclaim, but her interiors have been kept cl...
- Where are the brand new yachts of 2019 chartering this winter?Whether you’re looking to ring in the New Year in St Barts or explore the turquoise oasis of the Indian Ocean by yacht,...
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- Seychelles yacht charter special offered by 60m luxury yacht ‘St David’Escape to the Maldives and the Seychelles and enjoy no delivery fees when you charter the 60m/197ft motor yacht ‘St Dav...
- World's largest superyacht REV arrives in Norway for outfittingThe world's largest yacht, the 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has completed her journey to Norway, where she is set to...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.