The 26th edition of the Monaco Yacht Show continues in fine form as the second day wowed with its impressive line-up of superyachts as well as the unveiling of new products and industry innovations.
Show visitors, industry professionals, and Captains and crews were once again in high spirits as day two of the prestigious event got underway in Monaco’s Port Hercules, currently host to some of the most desirable superyachts in the world.
YachtCharterFleet was on the ground once again, soaking up the infectious atmosphere and keeping abreast of all the harbour-side action as well as the latest news and happenings in the world of luxury yacht charters.
The 90m/295ft superyacht ATHENA proved to be one of the star attractions for the second day in a row. The largest sailing yacht in attendance, the Royal Huisman-build certainly stands out from the crowd and impressed all those lucky enough to step aboard.
A classic schooner engineered for modern times, her graceful, mahogany interior evokes a classic timelessness while abounding in innovative yachting technology. Plus, enviable 360-degree views of the show could be taken in from her crow’s nest.
Superyacht ATHENA proved to be one of the star attractions for the second day in a row
After picking up two Monaco Yacht Show awards, the newly launched 70m/230ft superyacht ‘Galactica Super Nova' from Heesen has also been garnering much attention. Among her jaw-dropping features are a six-metre swimming pool, extensive beach club and a top speed of 30 knots.
Other charter yachts making waves include the 59m/195ft motor yacht ‘Lady Luck’ launched by Benetti in 2009, the Perini Navi 56m/184ft sailing yacht PANTHALASSA and the brand new 55m/180ft motor yacht ELIXIR, one of the must-see launches of 2016 from Amels.
Fans of the US-based water toy brand FunAir, who brought the yachting world inflatable climbing walls, will be pleased to hear that the company debuted two new products yesterday: Yacht Joust and Yacht Golf.
As day three gets underway today, YachtCharterFleet will continue to report back on all the action from the four-day show, with exclusive insights and in-depth reports.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed