The 26th edition of the Monaco Yacht Show continues in fine form as the second day wowed with its impressive line-up of superyachts as well as the unveiling of new products and industry innovations.
Show visitors, industry professionals, and Captains and crews were once again in high spirits as day two of the prestigious event got underway in Monaco’s Port Hercules, currently host to some of the most desirable superyachts in the world.
YachtCharterFleet was on the ground once again, soaking up the infectious atmosphere and keeping abreast of all the harbour-side action as well as the latest news and happenings in the world of luxury yacht charters.
The 90m/295ft superyacht ATHENA proved to be one of the star attractions for the second day in a row. The largest sailing yacht in attendance, the Royal Huisman-build certainly stands out from the crowd and impressed all those lucky enough to step aboard.
A classic schooner engineered for modern times, her graceful, mahogany interior evokes a classic timelessness while abounding in innovative yachting technology. Plus, enviable 360-degree views of the show could be taken in from her crow’s nest.
Superyacht ATHENA proved to be one of the star attractions for the second day in a row
After picking up two Monaco Yacht Show awards, the newly launched 70m/230ft superyacht ‘Galactica Super Nova' from Heesen has also been garnering much attention. Among her jaw-dropping features are a six-metre swimming pool, extensive beach club and a top speed of 30 knots.
Other charter yachts making waves include the 59m/195ft motor yacht ‘Lady Luck’ launched by Benetti in 2009, the Perini Navi 56m/184ft sailing yacht PANTHALASSA and the brand new 55m/180ft motor yacht ELIXIR, one of the must-see launches of 2016 from Amels.
Fans of the US-based water toy brand FunAir, who brought the yachting world inflatable climbing walls, will be pleased to hear that the company debuted two new products yesterday: Yacht Joust and Yacht Golf.
As day three gets underway today, YachtCharterFleet will continue to report back on all the action from the four-day show, with exclusive insights and in-depth reports.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- 8 top superyachts open for Thanksgiving chartersIf you’re looking to spend Thanksgiving with your loved ones enjoying a yacht charter vacation, then you’re in luck; th...
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...