The 26th edition of the Monaco Yacht Show continues in fine form as the second day wowed with its impressive line-up of superyachts as well as the unveiling of new products and industry innovations.
Show visitors, industry professionals, and Captains and crews were once again in high spirits as day two of the prestigious event got underway in Monaco’s Port Hercules, currently host to some of the most desirable superyachts in the world.
YachtCharterFleet was on the ground once again, soaking up the infectious atmosphere and keeping abreast of all the harbour-side action as well as the latest news and happenings in the world of luxury yacht charters.
The 90m/295ft superyacht ATHENA proved to be one of the star attractions for the second day in a row. The largest sailing yacht in attendance, the Royal Huisman-build certainly stands out from the crowd and impressed all those lucky enough to step aboard.
A classic schooner engineered for modern times, her graceful, mahogany interior evokes a classic timelessness while abounding in innovative yachting technology. Plus, enviable 360-degree views of the show could be taken in from her crow’s nest.
Superyacht ATHENA proved to be one of the star attractions for the second day in a row
After picking up two Monaco Yacht Show awards, the newly launched 70m/230ft superyacht ‘Galactica Super Nova' from Heesen has also been garnering much attention. Among her jaw-dropping features are a six-metre swimming pool, extensive beach club and a top speed of 30 knots.
Other charter yachts making waves include the 59m/195ft motor yacht ‘Lady Luck’ launched by Benetti in 2009, the Perini Navi 56m/184ft sailing yacht PANTHALASSA and the brand new 55m/180ft motor yacht ELIXIR, one of the must-see launches of 2016 from Amels.
Fans of the US-based water toy brand FunAir, who brought the yachting world inflatable climbing walls, will be pleased to hear that the company debuted two new products yesterday: Yacht Joust and Yacht Golf.
As day three gets underway today, YachtCharterFleet will continue to report back on all the action from the four-day show, with exclusive insights and in-depth reports.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Blue Planet TV series superyacht ALUCIA now available to charterCausing a sensation when she appeared on the second season of the hit BBC series Blue Planet in winter, the 56m/183ft e...
- Inside Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 M/Y ‘Talisman Maiton’Premiering on Bravo TV on 15th May, Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 will see Captain Sandy Yawn and a cast of familia...