Following months of mounting excitement the Fort Lauderdale International Boat show officially got underway today. With a wealth of incredible charter yachts on display, our team were on hand to check out all of the action.
Touching down in Florida early this morning, the team at YachtCharterFleet hurried over to check out the fantastic range of superyachts attending FLIBS 2016. Of course, with the show being spread over seven sites, the tour required some careful planning.
Keen to take a look at the profile that the 84m/274ft motor yacht SAVANNAH cuts in the water, the recent delivery from Feadship was made an immediate priority, followed by a more general look at motor yachts from other world-leading shipyards.
As well as the superyachts on display, a number of exhibiting luxury brands are also on hand for the next few days. Already attracting a great deal of attention from the discerning crowd, the space dedicated to luxury living and marine technology is a veritable hive of activity.
As the largest edition of the largest in-water boat show, the importance of FLIBS 2016 is impossible to overstate. It’s not just a case of ‘bigger is better’, either, with the quality of yachts rivalling that of any other event this year.
Indeed, with SAVANNAH, the ‘motor yacht of the year’, taking centre stage, it’s difficult to imagine the show being any more prestigious.
As well as celebrating the superyachts already out on the water, the show is also hosting a range of exciting premieres. The 49m/161ft motor yacht CHASSEUR from Christensen, for example, is making her international debut.
Sure to be another memorable edition, this year’s Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show has brought together a simply stunning collection of superyachts
In order to find out more regarding any of the charter yachts attending the Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show, please feel free to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts attending the Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show 2016.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed