Following months of mounting excitement the Fort Lauderdale International Boat show officially got underway today. With a wealth of incredible charter yachts on display, our team were on hand to check out all of the action.
Touching down in Florida early this morning, the team at YachtCharterFleet hurried over to check out the fantastic range of superyachts attending FLIBS 2016. Of course, with the show being spread over seven sites, the tour required some careful planning.
Keen to take a look at the profile that the 84m/274ft motor yacht SAVANNAH cuts in the water, the recent delivery from Feadship was made an immediate priority, followed by a more general look at motor yachts from other world-leading shipyards.
As well as the superyachts on display, a number of exhibiting luxury brands are also on hand for the next few days. Already attracting a great deal of attention from the discerning crowd, the space dedicated to luxury living and marine technology is a veritable hive of activity.
As the largest edition of the largest in-water boat show, the importance of FLIBS 2016 is impossible to overstate. It’s not just a case of ‘bigger is better’, either, with the quality of yachts rivalling that of any other event this year.
Indeed, with SAVANNAH, the ‘motor yacht of the year’, taking centre stage, it’s difficult to imagine the show being any more prestigious.
As well as celebrating the superyachts already out on the water, the show is also hosting a range of exciting premieres. The 49m/161ft motor yacht CHASSEUR from Christensen, for example, is making her international debut.
Sure to be another memorable edition, this year’s Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show has brought together a simply stunning collection of superyachts
In order to find out more regarding any of the charter yachts attending the Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show, please feel free to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts attending the Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show 2016.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...