Starting in Grenada, in the far south of the Caribbean, ARIOSO will cruise northwards passing destinations such as Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Saint Lucia, Dominica and the Leeward Islands to reach her final destination of St Thomas in the US Virgin Islands.
Built in 2006 by Westport shipyard, the motor yacht is superbly maintained and is an ideal choice for a luxury yacht charter in these stunning cruising grounds. A variety of deck spaces allow guests to soak up the spectacular sights and a spacious interior guarantees the upmost comfort.
Sun worshippers will love the oversized sun pads on the sundeck as well as the wet bar and alfresco seating, which provide the perfect setting to relax with family and friends.
Plus, there is another outdoor lounging option on the Portuguese deck and extra sun pads are joined by a Jacuzzi on the bridge deck. Meanwhile, alfresco dining for 10 can be enjoyed on the aft deck.
The main salon is also a great place to socialise with a comfortable lounge area and formal dining table. Or charter guests may prefer the more informal atmosphere of the sky lounge with its wet bar and movie theatre experience.
Luxury yacht ARIOSO is able to sleep up to 10 guests in five staterooms, including a full-beam master suite, two VIP staterooms and two twin cabins.
A variety of deck spaces allow guests to soak up the spectacular sights and a spacious interior guarantees the utmost comfort.
Other highlights include underwater lights, Zero Speed Stabilizers, state of the art entertainment and communication systems, and a treasure chest of the latest water toys, including jet skis, kayaks, an inflatable trampoline, a Brownie’s Third Lung, and snorkelling and diving equipment.
If you would like to take advantage of this special opportunity on board M/Y ARIOSO, please contact your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available to charter in the Caribbean.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...