Starting in Grenada, in the far south of the Caribbean, ARIOSO will cruise northwards passing destinations such as Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Saint Lucia, Dominica and the Leeward Islands to reach her final destination of St Thomas in the US Virgin Islands.
Built in 2006 by Westport shipyard, the motor yacht is superbly maintained and is an ideal choice for a luxury yacht charter in these stunning cruising grounds. A variety of deck spaces allow guests to soak up the spectacular sights and a spacious interior guarantees the upmost comfort.
Sun worshippers will love the oversized sun pads on the sundeck as well as the wet bar and alfresco seating, which provide the perfect setting to relax with family and friends.
Plus, there is another outdoor lounging option on the Portuguese deck and extra sun pads are joined by a Jacuzzi on the bridge deck. Meanwhile, alfresco dining for 10 can be enjoyed on the aft deck.
The main salon is also a great place to socialise with a comfortable lounge area and formal dining table. Or charter guests may prefer the more informal atmosphere of the sky lounge with its wet bar and movie theatre experience.
Luxury yacht ARIOSO is able to sleep up to 10 guests in five staterooms, including a full-beam master suite, two VIP staterooms and two twin cabins.
A variety of deck spaces allow guests to soak up the spectacular sights and a spacious interior guarantees the utmost comfort.
Other highlights include underwater lights, Zero Speed Stabilizers, state of the art entertainment and communication systems, and a treasure chest of the latest water toys, including jet skis, kayaks, an inflatable trampoline, a Brownie’s Third Lung, and snorkelling and diving equipment.
If you would like to take advantage of this special opportunity on board M/Y ARIOSO, please contact your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available to charter in the Caribbean.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...
- New M/Y ‘Liquid Sky’ Joins Global Charter FleetThe newly launched 47m/154ft motor yacht ‘Liquid Sky’ is the latest addition to the charter market and will be availabl...
- Charter Yacht SKYLER Wins ‘Best of the Best’ AwardStorming to victory at an awards ceremony hosted by the Robb Report China last week, the 38m/125ft motor yacht SKYLER w...
- Where Can I Charter In The Caribbean This Winter?As the Caribbean returns to its historic glory following weather complications earlier this year, we provide a fresh up...
- 10 Of The Best Brand New Yachts To Charter In 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best brand new superyachts in 2018.
- 6 Brand New Charter Yachts To Look Out For In 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...