Starting in Grenada, in the far south of the Caribbean, ARIOSO will cruise northwards passing destinations such as Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Saint Lucia, Dominica and the Leeward Islands to reach her final destination of St Thomas in the US Virgin Islands.
Built in 2006 by Westport shipyard, the motor yacht is superbly maintained and is an ideal choice for a luxury yacht charter in these stunning cruising grounds. A variety of deck spaces allow guests to soak up the spectacular sights and a spacious interior guarantees the upmost comfort.
Sun worshippers will love the oversized sun pads on the sundeck as well as the wet bar and alfresco seating, which provide the perfect setting to relax with family and friends.
Plus, there is another outdoor lounging option on the Portuguese deck and extra sun pads are joined by a Jacuzzi on the bridge deck. Meanwhile, alfresco dining for 10 can be enjoyed on the aft deck.
The main salon is also a great place to socialise with a comfortable lounge area and formal dining table. Or charter guests may prefer the more informal atmosphere of the sky lounge with its wet bar and movie theatre experience.
Luxury yacht ARIOSO is able to sleep up to 10 guests in five staterooms, including a full-beam master suite, two VIP staterooms and two twin cabins.
A variety of deck spaces allow guests to soak up the spectacular sights and a spacious interior guarantees the utmost comfort.
Other highlights include underwater lights, Zero Speed Stabilizers, state of the art entertainment and communication systems, and a treasure chest of the latest water toys, including jet skis, kayaks, an inflatable trampoline, a Brownie’s Third Lung, and snorkelling and diving equipment.
If you would like to take advantage of this special opportunity on board M/Y ARIOSO, please contact your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available to charter in the Caribbean.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Blue Planet TV series superyacht ALUCIA now available to charterCausing a sensation when she appeared on the second season of the hit BBC series Blue Planet in winter, the 56m/183ft e...
- Inside Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 M/Y ‘Talisman Maiton’Premiering on Bravo TV on 15th May, Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 will see Captain Sandy Yawn and a cast of familia...