Starting in Grenada, in the far south of the Caribbean, ARIOSO will cruise northwards passing destinations such as Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Saint Lucia, Dominica and the Leeward Islands to reach her final destination of St Thomas in the US Virgin Islands.
Built in 2006 by Westport shipyard, the motor yacht is superbly maintained and is an ideal choice for a luxury yacht charter in these stunning cruising grounds. A variety of deck spaces allow guests to soak up the spectacular sights and a spacious interior guarantees the upmost comfort.
Sun worshippers will love the oversized sun pads on the sundeck as well as the wet bar and alfresco seating, which provide the perfect setting to relax with family and friends.
Plus, there is another outdoor lounging option on the Portuguese deck and extra sun pads are joined by a Jacuzzi on the bridge deck. Meanwhile, alfresco dining for 10 can be enjoyed on the aft deck.
The main salon is also a great place to socialise with a comfortable lounge area and formal dining table. Or charter guests may prefer the more informal atmosphere of the sky lounge with its wet bar and movie theatre experience.
Luxury yacht ARIOSO is able to sleep up to 10 guests in five staterooms, including a full-beam master suite, two VIP staterooms and two twin cabins.
A variety of deck spaces allow guests to soak up the spectacular sights and a spacious interior guarantees the utmost comfort.
Other highlights include underwater lights, Zero Speed Stabilizers, state of the art entertainment and communication systems, and a treasure chest of the latest water toys, including jet skis, kayaks, an inflatable trampoline, a Brownie’s Third Lung, and snorkelling and diving equipment.
If you would like to take advantage of this special opportunity on board M/Y ARIOSO, please contact your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available to charter in the Caribbean.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed