Kicking off on Tuesday 28th February, the 2017 Dubai Boat Show is billed to be bigger than ever before with a showcase of yachts from both local and international builders together with the latest innovations in marine equipment and accessories.
More than 28,000 marine industry enthusiasts, including key buyers, from across 151 nationalities are set to attend, cementing the show’s status as the leading yachting exhibition in the Middle East.
Running until Saturday 4th March, the five-day event will take place in the Dubai International Marine Club, which is set to be an integral part of the city’s spectacular new waterfront development known as the Dubai Harbour.
The 20-million-square-foot Dubai marina is expected to expand the reach and add to the appeal of the show in the upcoming years, and will create much buzz and excitement among attendees this year as they discover more about the extensive project.
However, an impressive collection of 19 show-stopping superyachts, available for both sale and private yacht charters, will be the main attraction.
Top of the list so far is the 70m/230ft superyacht JOY, which wowed the industry following her launch from Feadship last year. Show-goers will immediately spot her striking axe bow and those lucky enough to step aboard will continue to be impressed by her innovative amenities and stunning interior from Studio Indigo.
Show-goers will immediately spot her striking axe bow and those lucky enough to step aboard will continue to be impressed
Also guaranteed to turn heads thanks to her sparkling silver hull and superstructure is the Australian-built 77m/252ft charter yacht 'Silver Fast'. Benefiting from the talented hand of renowned naval architect Espen Oeino, she reaches a top speed of 27 knots and boasts a shallow draft.
Likewise full of surprises, her interior and deck areas are packed with luxurious facilities for charter guests to enjoy such as a beautiful winder garden and dedicated spa facilities in her beach club. Lying in the Middle East, she is open for charter in the United Arab Emirates and beyond.
Another highlight of the show will be a new display and demonstrations of submersibles and cutting-edge water jet technology as found in water toys such as flyboards and jetpacks. Visitors will even have the chance to try out various water sports and enjoy live music at the Beach entertainment area.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Blue Planet TV series superyacht ALUCIA now available to charterCausing a sensation when she appeared on the second season of the hit BBC series Blue Planet in winter, the 56m/183ft e...
- Inside Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 M/Y ‘Talisman Maiton’Premiering on Bravo TV on 15th May, Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 will see Captain Sandy Yawn and a cast of familia...