If you’ve ever dreamt of lying on a superyacht surrounded by calm Mediterranean sea with a glass of the world’s finest bubbly in hand, then LULU is the prime candidate for you this summer.
What’s the deal?
The Benetti-built charter yacht has a gap in her calendar between August and September.
The next charter party which books in on these dates will be rewarded with a complimentary case of vintage Dom Perignon.
Regarded as the world’s most exclusive and premium champagne, Dom Perignon will pair perfectly with the many sights of the Mediterranean.
The next charter party which books in will be rewarded with a complimentary case of Dom Perignon.
If you’d rather discover the gems of the French Riviera, you can head to the South of France for upscale eateries, luxury shopping opportunities and chic beach clubs.
A yacht designed with style and elegance
LULU is an excellent charter platform, with accommodation for 10 guests in five cabins.
Her interiors reflect a cool and contemporary ocean theme, with neutral tones and blondewood offset by pops of blue. Throughout her social areas large windows allow in plenty of light, while discreet light panels add an atmospheric edge to the space.
Her interiors reflect a cool and contemporary ocean theme.
The yacht has a stellar selection of outdoor areas for you and your charter party to take full advantage of. Chief among them is the sundeck, which has an array of lounging options and a jacuzzi-perfect for sipping champagne from.
The motor yacht also has an aft deck alfresco dining set-up and extending swim platform which ensures you can access the sea with ease. A treasure trove of water toys promises hours of fun for guests of all ages.
If you would like to snap up this rare offer on M/Y LULU, please get in touch with your preferred yacht charter broker.
Alternatively, view all luxury yachts for crewed yacht charters in the West Mediterranean.
- In pictures: Inside Abeking & Rasmussen M/Y EXCELLENCEHer award-winning, spaceship-style exteriors have been the subject of much acclaim, but her interiors have been kept cl...
- Where are the brand new yachts of 2019 chartering this winter?Whether you’re looking to ring in the New Year in St Barts or explore the turquoise oasis of the Indian Ocean by yacht,...
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- Seychelles yacht charter special offered by 60m luxury yacht ‘St David’Escape to the Maldives and the Seychelles and enjoy no delivery fees when you charter the 60m/197ft motor yacht ‘St Dav...
- World's largest superyacht REV arrives in Norway for outfittingThe world's largest yacht, the 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has completed her journey to Norway, where she is set to...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.