Built in 1931 by US shipyard Electric Boat Company, PURITAN is one of the most original and meticulously restored great sailing yachts of the early 20th century. With such a rank, she is guaranteed to provide an unforgettable charter experience for yachting enthusiasts.
Thanks to her original design by John Alden, the gaff schooner boasts extremely strong and reliable lines, which have earned her the title of a true blue ocean cruiser.
Views of these stunning cruising grounds can be taken in from the deck of charter yacht PURITAN. A large table seating up to eight guests forms an idyllic alfresco dining setup in the cockpit, and there are also lounging and sunning opportunities.
Inside, meanwhile, the main salon stretches across the hull amidships, and retains the yacht's traditional style and original Oregon pine wood furniture.
Underneath an old-fashioned lifting skylight is a lounge formed of a comfortable settee and armchairs, and an adjoining dining area can seat up to 10 guests for those more formal occassions of a luxury yacht charter.
There is accommodation for eight guests in four staterooms, including a spacious master suite, two VIP cabins and a convertible cabin, which can also serve as an office.
Still embodying the charm and elegance of the 1930s, PURITAN is perfect for experiencing the golden age of yachting
Modern additions include air conditioning, flat screen TVs, a DVD home theatre setup, Wi-Fi music systems, and an up-to-date engine and generator.
Brand new for 2016 are two tenders, water skis and wakeboards, ensuring guests have plenty of ways to explore the glorious waters of the region.
For further information on S/Y PURITAN, contact your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available to charter in the Mediterranean.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- Sneak preview inside brand new M/Y O’MATHILDENow only a couple of months from completion, a number of exciting renderings have been published to illustrate the fasc...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...