Classic Yacht PURITAN Returns to Charter Market in the Mediterranean
Built in 1931 by US shipyard Electric Boat Company, PURITAN is one of the most original and meticulously restored great sailing yachts of the early 20th century. With such a rank, she is guaranteed to provide an unforgettable charter experience for yachting enthusiasts.
Thanks to her original design by John Alden, the gaff schooner boasts extremely strong and reliable lines, which have earned her the title of a true blue ocean cruiser.
Views of these stunning cruising grounds can be taken in from the deck of charter yacht PURITAN. A large table seating up to eight guests forms an idyllic alfresco dining setup in the cockpit, and there are also lounging and sunning opportunities.
Inside, meanwhile, the main salon stretches across the hull amidships, and retains the yacht's traditional style and original Oregon pine wood furniture.
Underneath an old-fashioned lifting skylight is a lounge formed of a comfortable settee and armchairs, and an adjoining dining area can seat up to 10 guests for those more formal occassions of a luxury yacht charter.
There is accommodation for eight guests in four staterooms, including a spacious master suite, two VIP cabins and a convertible cabin, which can also serve as an office.
Still embodying the charm and elegance of the 1930s, PURITAN is perfect for experiencing the golden age of yachting
Modern additions include air conditioning, flat screen TVs, a DVD home theatre setup, Wi-Fi music systems, and an up-to-date engine and generator.
Brand new for 2016 are two tenders, water skis and wakeboards, ensuring guests have plenty of ways to explore the glorious waters of the region.
For further information on S/Y PURITAN, contact your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available to charter in the Mediterranean.
More Yacht Information
Puritan Yacht For Charter
36m Elco, 1931 / 1990
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y PIONEER Offers Two Free Days of CharterOffering guests 9 days charter for the price of 7, the 46m/151ft expedition yacht PIONEER is perfect for exploring the ...
- M/Y ELYSIAN Open For Charter In The CaribbeanFollowing her appearance at the Antigua Charter Yacht Show in December, the 60m/197ft motor yacht ELYSIAN is now availa...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- Greece Maintains Status as a Superyacht Hotspot With a new year now underway, it’s possible to see how Greece continued to maintain its position as one of the prime ya...
- M/Y AXIOMA Drops Rate By €255,000 For WinterOffering a considerable reduction on select dates this spring and autumn, the 72m/236ft motor yacht AXIOMA presents a d...