Built in 1931 by US shipyard Electric Boat Company, PURITAN is one of the most original and meticulously restored great sailing yachts of the early 20th century. With such a rank, she is guaranteed to provide an unforgettable charter experience for yachting enthusiasts.
Thanks to her original design by John Alden, the gaff schooner boasts extremely strong and reliable lines, which have earned her the title of a true blue ocean cruiser.
Views of these stunning cruising grounds can be taken in from the deck of charter yacht PURITAN. A large table seating up to eight guests forms an idyllic alfresco dining setup in the cockpit, and there are also lounging and sunning opportunities.
Inside, meanwhile, the main salon stretches across the hull amidships, and retains the yacht's traditional style and original Oregon pine wood furniture.
Underneath an old-fashioned lifting skylight is a lounge formed of a comfortable settee and armchairs, and an adjoining dining area can seat up to 10 guests for those more formal occassions of a luxury yacht charter.
There is accommodation for eight guests in four staterooms, including a spacious master suite, two VIP cabins and a convertible cabin, which can also serve as an office.
Still embodying the charm and elegance of the 1930s, PURITAN is perfect for experiencing the golden age of yachting
Modern additions include air conditioning, flat screen TVs, a DVD home theatre setup, Wi-Fi music systems, and an up-to-date engine and generator.
Brand new for 2016 are two tenders, water skis and wakeboards, ensuring guests have plenty of ways to explore the glorious waters of the region.
For further information on S/Y PURITAN, contact your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available to charter in the Mediterranean.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed