Built in 1931 by US shipyard Electric Boat Company, PURITAN is one of the most original and meticulously restored great sailing yachts of the early 20th century. With such a rank, she is guaranteed to provide an unforgettable charter experience for yachting enthusiasts.
Thanks to her original design by John Alden, the gaff schooner boasts extremely strong and reliable lines, which have earned her the title of a true blue ocean cruiser.
Views of these stunning cruising grounds can be taken in from the deck of charter yacht PURITAN. A large table seating up to eight guests forms an idyllic alfresco dining setup in the cockpit, and there are also lounging and sunning opportunities.
Inside, meanwhile, the main salon stretches across the hull amidships, and retains the yacht's traditional style and original Oregon pine wood furniture.
Underneath an old-fashioned lifting skylight is a lounge formed of a comfortable settee and armchairs, and an adjoining dining area can seat up to 10 guests for those more formal occassions of a luxury yacht charter.
There is accommodation for eight guests in four staterooms, including a spacious master suite, two VIP cabins and a convertible cabin, which can also serve as an office.
Still embodying the charm and elegance of the 1930s, PURITAN is perfect for experiencing the golden age of yachting
Modern additions include air conditioning, flat screen TVs, a DVD home theatre setup, Wi-Fi music systems, and an up-to-date engine and generator.
Brand new for 2016 are two tenders, water skis and wakeboards, ensuring guests have plenty of ways to explore the glorious waters of the region.
For further information on S/Y PURITAN, contact your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available to charter in the Mediterranean.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- 8 top superyachts open for Thanksgiving chartersIf you’re looking to spend Thanksgiving with your loved ones enjoying a yacht charter vacation, then you’re in luck; th...
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...