Classic Yacht ‘Heavenly Daze’ Available for Last-Minute Charter in the Med
Heavenly Daze was built in 1972 and completed an extensive refit in 2012. Benefitting from Feadship’s incomparable quality and Pendennis’s impressive refit, she cuts through the water with class, exuding her heritage and offering the utmost comfort for charter guests.
Her classic steel exterior is the work of De Voogt and blend timelessly with an interior of beautiful furnishings and spacious seating that create sophisticated spaces for entertaining.
With versatile cabin arrangement options, classic yacht Heavenly Daze is capable of accommodating 10 guests in 4 staterooms, 2 double cabins, 2 twin cabins and 2 pullman beds. Her 6 experienced crew members ensure that offers excellent service to match the quality of her style.
The vast open sundeck, removable shading and aft sunbed area provide guests with plenty of space for lounging in the Mediterranean sunshine. With the option for al-fresco dining for 24 and a full-width bar, she provides the perfect combination of relaxation, luxury and entertainment.
Her recent update saw an array of water toys added to her collection such as water-skis and a Feva sailing dingy making her ideal for the amusement of family and friends.
With a cruising speed of 11 knots, a maximum speed of 12 knots and with a range 2649nm, M/Y Heavenly Daze's ‘golden age’ heritage is far from compromised as you cruise effortlessly in style around the Mediterranean in a stunning vintage yacht.
To find out more about this superyacht, please contact your preferred charter broker.
Or compare all vessels available for a Mediterranean luxury yacht charter.
Benefitting from Feadship’s incomparable quality and Pendennis’s impressive refit
More Yacht Information
Heavenly Daze Yacht For Charter
32m Feadship, 1972 / 2012
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y PIONEER Offers Two Free Days of CharterOffering guests 9 days charter for the price of 7, the 46m/151ft expedition yacht PIONEER is perfect for exploring the ...
- M/Y ELYSIAN Open For Charter In The CaribbeanFollowing her appearance at the Antigua Charter Yacht Show in December, the 60m/197ft motor yacht ELYSIAN is now availa...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- Greece Maintains Status as a Superyacht Hotspot With a new year now underway, it’s possible to see how Greece continued to maintain its position as one of the prime ya...
- M/Y AXIOMA Drops Rate By €255,000 For WinterOffering a considerable reduction on select dates this spring and autumn, the 72m/236ft motor yacht AXIOMA presents a d...