Launched in the year of her namesake, Haida 1929 is a highly-saught after charter platform for discerning guests looking to be transported to the golden age of yachting.
Her timeless elegance and Old-World charm, coupled with a host of luxury amenities, make her a truly unique option for a superyacht charter.
Now equipped with a Greek charter license, she is sure to become even more desirable for anyone who wishes to explore the East Mediterranean’s vast and dazzling cruising grounds.
In total, the classic yacht accommodates seven guests in twelve cabins. Among her on-board highlights, guests will find a library and a spa complete with a Turkish Hammam and a barber.
The yacht is ideally suited to those chartering with children. She enjoys three working fireplaces, as well as three cinema areas that create the perfect setting for movie nights while at sea.
With plenty of volume, guests will enjoy plenty of comfortable spaces for relaxing and socialising. A number of alfresco areas will provide the perfect vantage point for watching the Greek scenery float past, while the top deck spa pool is ideally suited for a refreshing dip.
With plenty of volume, guests will enjoy plenty of comfortable spaces for relaxing and socialising.
On a yacht charter vacation in Greece, guests can expect to soak up a myriad of magical sights.
Guests can begin their adventure on Haida 1929 in Santorini, where whitewashed buildings crowned by rich blue domes cling to sheer volcanic precipices. Superb seafood restaurants pepper the landscape, and a black sand beach stretches out on the southern side of the island.
In Santorini, whitewashed buildings crowned by rich blue domes cling to sheer volcanic precipices.
Afterward, guests should pay a visit to the spectacular Sporades archipelago, where postcard-perfect bays are lapped by lagoon-blue waters and bordered by thick pine forests. Haida 1929 will look perfectly at home against the backdrop of Skopelos, a town that has retained much of its rustic roots, and the untouched beaches of Alonnisos.
For her inaugural yacht charters in this region, the beautiful yacht will be offering a 30% discount on her weekly base rate. Snap up a saving while exploring this mesmerizing pocket of the world.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed