Launched in the year of her namesake, Haida 1929 is a highly-saught after charter platform for discerning guests looking to be transported to the golden age of yachting.
Her timeless elegance and Old-World charm, coupled with a host of luxury amenities, make her a truly unique option for a superyacht charter.
Now equipped with a Greek charter license, she is sure to become even more desirable for anyone who wishes to explore the East Mediterranean’s vast and dazzling cruising grounds.
In total, the classic yacht accommodates seven guests in twelve cabins. Among her on-board highlights, guests will find a library and a spa complete with a Turkish Hammam and a barber.
The yacht is ideally suited to those chartering with children. She enjoys three working fireplaces, as well as three cinema areas that create the perfect setting for movie nights while at sea.
With plenty of volume, guests will enjoy plenty of comfortable spaces for relaxing and socialising. A number of alfresco areas will provide the perfect vantage point for watching the Greek scenery float past, while the top deck spa pool is ideally suited for a refreshing dip.
With plenty of volume, guests will enjoy plenty of comfortable spaces for relaxing and socialising.
On a yacht charter vacation in Greece, guests can expect to soak up a myriad of magical sights.
Guests can begin their adventure on Haida 1929 in Santorini, where whitewashed buildings crowned by rich blue domes cling to sheer volcanic precipices. Superb seafood restaurants pepper the landscape, and a black sand beach stretches out on the southern side of the island.
In Santorini, whitewashed buildings crowned by rich blue domes cling to sheer volcanic precipices.
Afterward, guests should pay a visit to the spectacular Sporades archipelago, where postcard-perfect bays are lapped by lagoon-blue waters and bordered by thick pine forests. Haida 1929 will look perfectly at home against the backdrop of Skopelos, a town that has retained much of its rustic roots, and the untouched beaches of Alonnisos.
For her inaugural yacht charters in this region, the beautiful yacht will be offering a 30% discount on her weekly base rate. Snap up a saving while exploring this mesmerizing pocket of the world.
- In pictures: Inside Abeking & Rasmussen M/Y EXCELLENCEHer award-winning, spaceship-style exteriors have been the subject of much acclaim, but her interiors have been kept cl...
- Where are the brand new yachts of 2019 chartering this winter?Whether you’re looking to ring in the New Year in St Barts or explore the turquoise oasis of the Indian Ocean by yacht,...
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- Seychelles yacht charter special offered by 60m luxury yacht ‘St David’Escape to the Maldives and the Seychelles and enjoy no delivery fees when you charter the 60m/197ft motor yacht ‘St Dav...
- World's largest superyacht REV arrives in Norway for outfittingThe world's largest yacht, the 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has completed her journey to Norway, where she is set to...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.