True to tradition, the organisers of this year’s Monaco Yacht Show have confirmed the attendance of some seriously impressive charter yachts for the four day event in September.
With proceedings kicking off at Port Hercules on 28th September, the Monaco Yacht Show is unquestionably one of the most anticipated dates in the superyacht calendar.
Thanks to the additional berths added last year, the event has only become more prestigious in recent years, with an abundance of leading motor yachts and sailing yachts descending on Monaco for each edition.
Situated in a true Mediterranean hotspot, visitors are also able to take advantage of a number of leading restaurants and bars after they’ve surveyed the attractions found in the exhibition space.
In this article, we take a look at the charter yachts which have so far been confirmed for the event.
Delivered less than a year ago, the 69m/227ft motor yacht SUERTE was immediately shortlisted for enviable accolades at both the Showboats Design Awards and the World Superyacht Awards.
Capable of accommodating up to 12 guests whilst away on a luxury charter, the yacht bears a distinctly modern interior which has been nicely outfitted with only the most desirable amenities.
The cinema screen and aquarium-style fish tank in the main salon, for example, grace the vessel with a hugely unique character.
The exterior is similarly as impressive, with a glass-bottomed swimming pool nicely completed by a waterfall.
Perhaps her crowning feature, however, is the on board sauna which has been designed to combine wellness with oceanic views- a touch all but unrivalled on other superyachts.
Sure to exceed any and all expectations, the Monaco Yacht Show 2016 is sure to be one of the year’s most memorable superyacht events
Having only recently joined the global charter fleet, there’s sure to be a buzz of excitement surrounding the 73m/238ft motor yacht ‘Coral Ocean’.
Indeed, since her delivery from Lurssen in 1994, her interior has remained one of the bigger mysteries in the industry whilst her Bannenberg & Rowell exterior has made her nothing short of distinctive.
Spending the winter at the German shipyard’s facilities in Bremen-Vegesack, it’s believed that a beach club has been fitted along with other refreshing touches.
Having been the preserve of her owners for over twenty years, discerning charterers will certainly be eager to spend time away with such an iconic and elusive vessel.
Replete with rich woods and neutrally toned furnishings, the interior takes its cues from the art deco movement to create a wholly inviting aesthetic.
Complete with a beach club and dedicated gym, the exterior of the yacht is similarly noteworthy, and is perfectly primed for her chosen charter grounds.
With a single master, two VIPS, along with both twin and convertible staterooms, M/Y SCORPION is capable of accommodating up to twelve guests whilst away on charter.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available for charter in the Mediterranean.
- Winners of the 2019 Design and Innovation Awards AnnouncedHeld over the weekend in Italy, this year’s edition of the Design and Innovation Awards saw a stunning selection of sup...
- S/Y AQUIJO to charter in Papua New GuineaThe award-winning 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO has announced she will be chartering around the captivating cruising g...
- Oceanco unveils 90m M/Y DREAMBOAT, formerly Y716Oceanco has unveiled their 90m/295ft superyacht DREAMBOAT, formerly known as Y716 and Project Yasmin, at their faciliti...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2019Make it your New Year’s resolution to charter a brand new superyacht with our round-up of the latest yachts to have hit...
- Abeking M/Y SECRET enters the charter fleetThe 82m/270ft motor yacht SECRET is the latest addition to the charter market and will be offering yachting vacations i...
- M/Y HANAA opens for charter in the Mediterranean Part of Dominator’s popular Ilumen series, the 27m/90ft motor yacht HANAA has announced she will be available to charte...