True to tradition, the organisers of this year’s Monaco Yacht Show have confirmed the attendance of some seriously impressive charter yachts for the four day event in September.
With proceedings kicking off at Port Hercules on 28th September, the Monaco Yacht Show is unquestionably one of the most anticipated dates in the superyacht calendar.
Thanks to the additional berths added last year, the event has only become more prestigious in recent years, with an abundance of leading motor yachts and sailing yachts descending on Monaco for each edition.
Situated in a true Mediterranean hotspot, visitors are also able to take advantage of a number of leading restaurants and bars after they’ve surveyed the attractions found in the exhibition space.
In this article, we take a look at the charter yachts which have so far been confirmed for the event.
Delivered less than a year ago, the 69m/227ft motor yacht SUERTE was immediately shortlisted for enviable accolades at both the Showboats Design Awards and the World Superyacht Awards.
Capable of accommodating up to 12 guests whilst away on a luxury charter, the yacht bears a distinctly modern interior which has been nicely outfitted with only the most desirable amenities.
The cinema screen and aquarium-style fish tank in the main salon, for example, grace the vessel with a hugely unique character.
The exterior is similarly as impressive, with a glass-bottomed swimming pool nicely completed by a waterfall.
Perhaps her crowning feature, however, is the on board sauna which has been designed to combine wellness with oceanic views- a touch all but unrivalled on other superyachts.
Sure to exceed any and all expectations, the Monaco Yacht Show 2016 is sure to be one of the year’s most memorable superyacht events
Having only recently joined the global charter fleet, there’s sure to be a buzz of excitement surrounding the 73m/238ft motor yacht ‘Coral Ocean’.
Indeed, since her delivery from Lurssen in 1994, her interior has remained one of the bigger mysteries in the industry whilst her Bannenberg & Rowell exterior has made her nothing short of distinctive.
Spending the winter at the German shipyard’s facilities in Bremen-Vegesack, it’s believed that a beach club has been fitted along with other refreshing touches.
Having been the preserve of her owners for over twenty years, discerning charterers will certainly be eager to spend time away with such an iconic and elusive vessel.
Replete with rich woods and neutrally toned furnishings, the interior takes its cues from the art deco movement to create a wholly inviting aesthetic.
Complete with a beach club and dedicated gym, the exterior of the yacht is similarly noteworthy, and is perfectly primed for her chosen charter grounds.
With a single master, two VIPS, along with both twin and convertible staterooms, M/Y SCORPION is capable of accommodating up to twelve guests whilst away on charter.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available for charter in the Mediterranean.
- Heesen M/Y ASYA Joins Mediterranean Charter FleetThe 47m/153ft superyacht ASYA has now joined the global charter fleet, and will be available in Mediterranean hotspots ...
- 5 Top Superyachts Available To Charter At America’s CupTaking place this June, the hotly anticipated America’s Cup is no doubt best enjoyed on board one of the outstanding mo...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y TITANIA Heads to Ibiza for Summer ChartersThe impressive 73m/239ft motor yacht TITANIA is available for charter in Balearics hotspots such as Ibiza and Mallorca ...
- A First Look At The Refit Of Charter Yacht DESTINYRecently returning home to Heesen for an exacting refit, the 37m/122ft motor yacht DESTINY has taken on a brand new you...
- More Charter Yachts Set For Mediterranean Yacht ShowJoining an already outstanding collection of superyachts, three new charter yachts have been confirmed for the Mediterr...