True to tradition, the organisers of this year’s Monaco Yacht Show have confirmed the attendance of some seriously impressive charter yachts for the four day event in September.
With proceedings kicking off at Port Hercules on 28th September, the Monaco Yacht Show is unquestionably one of the most anticipated dates in the superyacht calendar.
Thanks to the additional berths added last year, the event has only become more prestigious in recent years, with an abundance of leading motor yachts and sailing yachts descending on Monaco for each edition.
Situated in a true Mediterranean hotspot, visitors are also able to take advantage of a number of leading restaurants and bars after they’ve surveyed the attractions found in the exhibition space.
In this article, we take a look at the charter yachts which have so far been confirmed for the event.
Delivered less than a year ago, the 69m/227ft motor yacht SUERTE was immediately shortlisted for enviable accolades at both the Showboats Design Awards and the World Superyacht Awards.
Capable of accommodating up to 12 guests whilst away on a luxury charter, the yacht bears a distinctly modern interior which has been nicely outfitted with only the most desirable amenities.
The cinema screen and aquarium-style fish tank in the main salon, for example, grace the vessel with a hugely unique character.
The exterior is similarly as impressive, with a glass-bottomed swimming pool nicely completed by a waterfall.
Perhaps her crowning feature, however, is the on board sauna which has been designed to combine wellness with oceanic views- a touch all but unrivalled on other superyachts.
Sure to exceed any and all expectations, the Monaco Yacht Show 2016 is sure to be one of the year’s most memorable superyacht events
Having only recently joined the global charter fleet, there’s sure to be a buzz of excitement surrounding the 73m/238ft motor yacht ‘Coral Ocean’.
Indeed, since her delivery from Lurssen in 1994, her interior has remained one of the bigger mysteries in the industry whilst her Bannenberg & Rowell exterior has made her nothing short of distinctive.
Spending the winter at the German shipyard’s facilities in Bremen-Vegesack, it’s believed that a beach club has been fitted along with other refreshing touches.
Having been the preserve of her owners for over twenty years, discerning charterers will certainly be eager to spend time away with such an iconic and elusive vessel.
Replete with rich woods and neutrally toned furnishings, the interior takes its cues from the art deco movement to create a wholly inviting aesthetic.
Complete with a beach club and dedicated gym, the exterior of the yacht is similarly noteworthy, and is perfectly primed for her chosen charter grounds.
With a single master, two VIPS, along with both twin and convertible staterooms, M/Y SCORPION is capable of accommodating up to twelve guests whilst away on charter.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available for charter in the Mediterranean.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...