With a number of outstanding charter yachts berthed in Gustavia whilst others sit at-anchor a short distance away, it’s clear that Saint Barts remains the place to be on New Year’s Eve.
One of the most anticipated superyacht events of the year, New Year’s Eve in St Barts is undoubtedly one of the most exciting traditions to join in on.
A truly glamorous part of the Caribbean, the island is home to numerous bars and restaurants, beautiful beaches, and a breathtaking coastline. Most importantly, though, St Barts knows how to throw a party.
Along with the ‘just for fun’ regatta which takes place during the day, and the partying at Nikki Beach which goes on until the small hours, the general atmosphere attracts a range of celebrity travellers. No surprise, then, that there is once again an abundance of superyachts in attendance.
Now only a day away, we take a look at some of the best charter yachts which will be bringing in the new year on the highly celebrated island.
Capable of accommodating a total of twenty guests across her eight fantastically appointed cabins, there’s no question that those on board will bring in 2017 in a wholly remarkable fashion.
Complete with a 6-metre swimming pool and a generously proportioned outdoor cinema, the yacht offers all of the necessary luxuries around the world’s warmest charter grounds.
Perfectly primed for partying, the 64m/208ft motor yacht ‘Lioness V’ features vast exterior space as well as plenty of amenities for guests to take advantage of.
Indeed, with both a state of the art media centre and a fully-equipped gymnasium, there’s no end of options available to those on board.
Having treated guests to a stunning view of the Monaco Grand Prix earlier this year, the yacht is certainly well designed for taking in firework displays as well the surroundings of the Caribbean paradise.
Gaining considerable critical esteem, the 60m/197ft motor yacht ‘Excellence V’ looks perfectly at home as she joins similarly sized superyachts sat at-anchor outside of St Barts.
Thanks to her highly voluminous interior and variety of wellness features, guests returning from the celebrations will find themselves unwinding in total style. With 7 cabins on offer, a total of twelve guests are able to enjoy her as part of a private yacht charter.
Boasting an outstanding 10 exterior spaces, there’s more than enough room for charter parties to gather beneath the stars to toast the new year.
With an ultra-modern interior design and a private terrace attached to the master cabins, the options truly are limitless on board this spacious superyacht.
Having won an award for its sophisticated extender tender, charter guests will have no difficulty getting to and from the mainland, keeping all of their hair and makeup in pristine condition.
With a total of 8 cabins on offer, M/Y AQUILA is capable of accommodating up to 12 guests.
Totally rebuilt in 2013, the 56m/185ft motor yacht MY SEANNA is designed as much for vacations as she is for celebrations such as New Year’s Eve.
Indeed, her well proportioned beach club and sundeck sauna make her a champion of outdoor luxury living. Not only this, but her outdoor movie theatre allows charter parties to get some down time in the most stylish way possible.
Along with her incredible master cabin and VIP suite, she features 4 further doubles to allow up to 12 guests to enjoy her as part of a charter vacation.
In order to find out even more regarding M/Y MY SEANNA, be sure to read our comprehensive on board review here.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed