As this year’s Monaco Yacht Show prepares to open tomorrow, a number of charter yachts have taken their position in Port Hercule and the surrounding waters.
Unquestionably the most anticipated superyacht event of the year, the Monaco Yacht Show 2016 looks certain to live up to the uniquely glamorous reputation which precedes it.
A fantastic opportunity for industry players to familiarise themselves with the leading superyachts currently out on the water, the event is also sure to generate plenty of interest in the attendees which are available for private yacht charter vacations.
So, as the discerning crowd gathers beneath pleasingly sunny skies in the French Riviera, we take a look at a selection of the charter yachts which are currently in place for the show.
The largest sailing yacht open for charter, and consequently the largest sailing yacht attending the Monaco Yacht Show 2016, the 90m/295ft sailing yacht ATHENA will no doubt attract more than a few onlookers.
Built by Royal Huisman in 2004 and refitted in 2011, the classically styled three masted gaff rigged schooner is complete with a warmly inviting interior and an abundance of exterior space.
With a single master cabin, three doubles, and a twin, S/Y ATHENA is capable of accommodating up to ten guests when away on charter.
Replete with every imaginable luxury and convenience, the 72m/236ft motor yacht AXIOMA is unquestionably primed for only the most outstanding of charter vacations.
The large infinity pool on the aft deck, for example, provides an unparalleled spot for enjoying the sun whilst the swim-up bar on the sundeck is wholly refreshing.
Taking its stylistic cues from beach house design, the interior shaped by Alberto Pinto offers a suitably welcoming alternative to the outdoor spaces.
With spacious accommodation for twelve guests, M/Y AXIOMA is an ideal choice for families and larger parties.
Inspired by the glamour of the Bond franchise, both the communal and guests spaces on board exude an effortless sophistication, with a range of dark woods offset by lightly toned furnishings and textures.
Stocked with a variety of water toys and featuring a splash pool and spa tub up on the sundeck, the superyacht is assuredly one of the most entertaining to be found on the charter fleet.
With six well-appointed guest cabins, M/Y SKYFALL sleeps a total of twelve guests
In order to find out more regarding the charter yachts attending this year’s Monaco Yacht Show, please feel free to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury superyachts available for charter in Monaco.
A full list of the superyachts attending the Monaco Yacht Show 2016 can also be found here.
- Heesen M/Y ASYA Joins Mediterranean Charter FleetThe 47m/153ft superyacht ASYA has now joined the global charter fleet, and will be available in Mediterranean hotspots ...
- 5 Top Superyachts Available To Charter At America’s CupTaking place this June, the hotly anticipated America’s Cup is no doubt best enjoyed on board one of the outstanding mo...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y TITANIA Heads to Ibiza for Summer ChartersThe impressive 73m/239ft motor yacht TITANIA is available for charter in Balearics hotspots such as Ibiza and Mallorca ...
- A First Look At The Refit Of Charter Yacht DESTINYRecently returning home to Heesen for an exacting refit, the 37m/122ft motor yacht DESTINY has taken on a brand new you...
- More Charter Yachts Set For Mediterranean Yacht ShowJoining an already outstanding collection of superyachts, three new charter yachts have been confirmed for the Mediterr...