This week the luxury charter market sees the return of the magnificent 64m/210ft Perini Navi sailing yacht ‘Felicita West’ which has now been sold and renamed Spirit of the C’s.
We were lucky enough to take a tour of the Perini Navi-built Spirit of the C’s during the Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show and were very impressed by her exceptional condition following a recently completed refit at the Rybovich Shipyard. She has benefited from an extensive refit of her mechanics, rigging, paint and sailing systems and is due to undertake an interior refresh with her new Owner to the same high standards.
Built in 2003, Spirit of the C’s is the world’s largest aluminium sailing yacht and offers a combination of innovative design and pedigree build from Ron Holland and Perini Navi. Not only does she boast a proven regatta sailing performance but she is also full of impressive features and amenities that create a fantastic platform for charter vacations. Guests can take-in spectacular views from the crow’s nest which ascends 40m/131ft up the 60 metre main mast as well as enjoy the glistening waters in the privacy of her hydraulic swim platform.
Spirit of the C’s is the world’s largest aluminium sailing yacht and offers a combination of innovative design and pedigree build
She offers accommodation for up to 12 guests in five generous staterooms to include an expansive master suite with private Jacuzzi, walk-in wardrobes and gym equipment. She is available for charter at weekly rates starting from $165,000 plus expenses, contact your preferred charter broker for more details about booking and availability.
See all sailing yachts available for charter.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.