Clearly exciting industry experts last week, the exterior styling carried out by Francesco Paszkowski led VERTIGE to a convincing victory at the prestigious awards ceremony.
Sleek and sporty, there’s no denying that the sharp lines which make up her arctic white superstructure are deserving of formal recognition.
Not simply a work of beauty, the exterior of the motor yacht is also totally functional, with retractable balconies attached to the master cabin and a drop-down swim platform situated on the aft.
Launched by Italian shipyard Tankoa Yachts in May, superyacht VERTIGE will be making her official debut at the Monaco Yacht Show next week.
Sure to be one of the most talked-about superyachts attending the event, she will be in the company of fellow award-winning 74m/243ft motor yacht ‘Cloud 9’ which came first in the category for ‘Best Layout on a Yacht Between 50m-82m’.
Available for charter in the Mediterranean for the rest of summer, before heading to the Caribbean for winter, those on board will be the first to experience the brand new superyacht following her award win.
An all-round sensation, the interior of charter yacht VERTIGE perfectly reflects the outstanding quality of her award-winning exterior
Whilst her exterior is sure to attract considerable attention, the wealth of features found throughout her interior are equally deserving of attention.
Indeed, from her fully-stocked wine cellar to the contemporary interior also designed by Paszkowski, guests are sure to be seduced by their surroundings.
In order to find out more regarding the availability of M/Y VERTIGE, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts available for charter in France.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed