Clearly exciting industry experts last week, the exterior styling carried out by Francesco Paszkowski led VERTIGE to a convincing victory at the prestigious awards ceremony.
Sleek and sporty, there’s no denying that the sharp lines which make up her arctic white superstructure are deserving of formal recognition.
Not simply a work of beauty, the exterior of the motor yacht is also totally functional, with retractable balconies attached to the master cabin and a drop-down swim platform situated on the aft.
Launched by Italian shipyard Tankoa Yachts in May, superyacht VERTIGE will be making her official debut at the Monaco Yacht Show next week.
Sure to be one of the most talked-about superyachts attending the event, she will be in the company of fellow award-winning 74m/243ft motor yacht ‘Cloud 9’ which came first in the category for ‘Best Layout on a Yacht Between 50m-82m’.
Available for charter in the Mediterranean for the rest of summer, before heading to the Caribbean for winter, those on board will be the first to experience the brand new superyacht following her award win.
An all-round sensation, the interior of charter yacht VERTIGE perfectly reflects the outstanding quality of her award-winning exterior
Whilst her exterior is sure to attract considerable attention, the wealth of features found throughout her interior are equally deserving of attention.
Indeed, from her fully-stocked wine cellar to the contemporary interior also designed by Paszkowski, guests are sure to be seduced by their surroundings.
In order to find out more regarding the availability of M/Y VERTIGE, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts available for charter in France.
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- BEST PHOTOS: Monaco Yacht Show 2018YachtCharterFleet has handpicked the best photos from more than 6,000 Instagram posts to help you get straight to the h...
- First look inside brand new 85m M/Y O’PTASIABrand new and available to charter in Greece, the 85m/279ft motor yacht O’PTASIA has released some fresh images of the ...
- Feadship M/Y JOY now available for Caribbean yacht charterMaking her Caribbean debut, the magnificent 70m/230ft motor yacht JOY is now open to enquiries for luxury yacht charter...