Built by the ever-innovative Palmer Johnson, TEMPTATION is unquestionably one of the best superyachts to have integrated high performance with outstanding luxury.
Indeed, with sleek and sporty lines composing her exterior, and a tasteful opulence defining her interior, charterers are treated to the very best of both worlds.
Of course, such an aesthetic lends itself nicely to the cruising grounds of the Bahamas- the sundeck provides a number of options for when it comes to soaking up the environment, and the communal spaces inside offer plenty of alternatives.
It should go without saying, then, that with a significant reduction in her weekly base rate for charters taking place before the end of August, there has never been a better opportunity to give into temptation.
Ideally suited for summertime charters, TEMPTATION offers up an entire host of vacation possibilities
Contrasting a number of dark and light woods, all impressively glossed, the interior of luxury yacht TEMPTATION is in every respect a moveable sanctuary.
From the social to the private spaces, there is a noticeable atmosphere of calm about the motor yacht, with occasional accents of cream and champagne distinguishing the yacht from others.
The arrangement in the main salon means that the comfortable furnishings back nicely onto the formal dining area, with the emphasis clearly being on the space available to guests.
With a total of four well-appointed staterooms providing berths for up to eight guests, the configuration of a single master and VIP as well as two doubles means that everyone sleeps in style whilst away on their luxury yacht charter vacation.
The exterior of TEMPTATION is similarly impressive, with a number of dedicated spaces providing the opportunity for alfresco dining, sunbathing, and soaking in the Jacuzzi whilst underway or at anchor.
A bar can also be found amidships, which is of course more than helpful when it comes to getting in the cocktails whilst taking in the tropical views of the Bahamas.
With an attachable bimini for optional shading, the sundeck is entirely flexible and the broad swim platform off the stern is perfect for boarding the waverunners and tenders.
Ultimately, there are fewer vessels which are as at home in the Bahamas as TEMPTATION.
In order to find out more regarding M/Y TEMPTATION, or to make enquiries into her current availability, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available for charter in the Bahamas.
- Heesen M/Y ASYA Joins Mediterranean Charter FleetThe 47m/153ft superyacht ASYA has now joined the global charter fleet, and will be available in Mediterranean hotspots ...
- 5 Top Superyachts Available To Charter At America’s CupTaking place this June, the hotly anticipated America’s Cup is no doubt best enjoyed on board one of the outstanding mo...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y TITANIA Heads to Ibiza for Summer ChartersThe impressive 73m/239ft motor yacht TITANIA is available for charter in Balearics hotspots such as Ibiza and Mallorca ...
- A First Look At The Refit Of Charter Yacht DESTINYRecently returning home to Heesen for an exacting refit, the 37m/122ft motor yacht DESTINY has taken on a brand new you...
- More Charter Yachts Set For Mediterranean Yacht ShowJoining an already outstanding collection of superyachts, three new charter yachts have been confirmed for the Mediterr...