Built by the ever-innovative Palmer Johnson, TEMPTATION is unquestionably one of the best superyachts to have integrated high performance with outstanding luxury.
Indeed, with sleek and sporty lines composing her exterior, and a tasteful opulence defining her interior, charterers are treated to the very best of both worlds.
Of course, such an aesthetic lends itself nicely to the cruising grounds of the Bahamas- the sundeck provides a number of options for when it comes to soaking up the environment, and the communal spaces inside offer plenty of alternatives.
It should go without saying, then, that with a significant reduction in her weekly base rate for charters taking place before the end of August, there has never been a better opportunity to give into temptation.
Ideally suited for summertime charters, TEMPTATION offers up an entire host of vacation possibilities
Contrasting a number of dark and light woods, all impressively glossed, the interior of luxury yacht TEMPTATION is in every respect a moveable sanctuary.
From the social to the private spaces, there is a noticeable atmosphere of calm about the motor yacht, with occasional accents of cream and champagne distinguishing the yacht from others.
The arrangement in the main salon means that the comfortable furnishings back nicely onto the formal dining area, with the emphasis clearly being on the space available to guests.
With a total of four well-appointed staterooms providing berths for up to eight guests, the configuration of a single master and VIP as well as two doubles means that everyone sleeps in style whilst away on their luxury yacht charter vacation.
The exterior of TEMPTATION is similarly impressive, with a number of dedicated spaces providing the opportunity for alfresco dining, sunbathing, and soaking in the Jacuzzi whilst underway or at anchor.
A bar can also be found amidships, which is of course more than helpful when it comes to getting in the cocktails whilst taking in the tropical views of the Bahamas.
With an attachable bimini for optional shading, the sundeck is entirely flexible and the broad swim platform off the stern is perfect for boarding the waverunners and tenders.
Ultimately, there are fewer vessels which are as at home in the Bahamas as TEMPTATION.
In order to find out more regarding M/Y TEMPTATION, or to make enquiries into her current availability, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available for charter in the Bahamas.
- M/Y 'SERENITAS II' Delivered and Open For CharterNewly delivered, the 32m/105ft motor yacht ‘SERENITAS II’ is now available for charter in the sublime cruising grounds ...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y AIR Shows Off New Look After Major RefitFormerly known as QM of London, the 50m/164ft superyacht AIR has emerged from an extensive refurbishment with a fresh n...
- S/Y 'In Love' Now Available For CharterAvailable from 1st August, the 36m/117ft sailing yacht ‘In Love’ will be open for charter in the remarkable cruising gr...
- Feadship Superyacht HASNA DeliveredDesigned in partnership with a well-experienced charterer, the 73m/240ft motor yacht HASNA was delivered from Feadship ...
- World's Largest Superyacht REV Available To CharterSet to become the world's largest superyacht in terms of both length and gross tonnage (GT), the 182m/596ft motor yacht...