Entirely clutter-free, her exterior spaces allow charterers to take uninterrupted strolls around the sundeck, as well as accessing the water with convenience via a broadly proportioned swim platform at the stern.
Inside, a fresh and welcoming approach to interior design means that entire parties can gather in an intimate or informal fashion.
With availability in Croatia, guests will have no difficulty getting the very most out of her features, with plenty of spaces lending themselves to alfresco dining and comfortable lounging in the Mediterranean waters.
Featuring an inspiring design and abundance of desirable features, TAKAPUNA is unquestionably one of the finest sailing yachts available for charter
Making good use of bright colours and comfortable furnishings, the interior of sailing yacht TAKAPUNA expertly fuses function with form.
Her main salon, annexed with a casual dining space, forms the centre of such impressive areas, with an array of seating arranged for guests to enjoy each other’s company well into the night.
Similarly, her sheltered and furnished bridge provides charterers the opportunity to take in their surroundings whilst underway or at-anchor.
Comprised of four staterooms, the sailing yacht is capable of accommodating up to eight guests whilst away on a luxury charter vacation.
With a vast and open amount of space towards the fore, and broad walkways leading to the aft, the exterior of sailing yacht TAKAPUNA was clearly designed with the modern charterer in mind.
Indeed, such a layout ultimately lends itself nicely to taking in the climate and surroundings in style as well as taking slow strolls around sunset.
Of course, as a sailing yacht, the experience of getting from one sequestered bay to the next can only be properly enjoyed out on the exterior, and with so much room for the entire party to do so, it’s not hard to see why TAKAPUNA is such an exceptional vessel.
What’s more, the fishing gear, kayaks, and watersports on offer mean that there’s never a dull moment on or off board TAKAPUNA, and those with adventurous spirits are never far from being satisfied.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed