Entirely clutter-free, her exterior spaces allow charterers to take uninterrupted strolls around the sundeck, as well as accessing the water with convenience via a broadly proportioned swim platform at the stern.
Inside, a fresh and welcoming approach to interior design means that entire parties can gather in an intimate or informal fashion.
With availability in Croatia, guests will have no difficulty getting the very most out of her features, with plenty of spaces lending themselves to alfresco dining and comfortable lounging in the Mediterranean waters.
Featuring an inspiring design and abundance of desirable features, TAKAPUNA is unquestionably one of the finest sailing yachts available for charter
Making good use of bright colours and comfortable furnishings, the interior of sailing yacht TAKAPUNA expertly fuses function with form.
Her main salon, annexed with a casual dining space, forms the centre of such impressive areas, with an array of seating arranged for guests to enjoy each other’s company well into the night.
Similarly, her sheltered and furnished bridge provides charterers the opportunity to take in their surroundings whilst underway or at-anchor.
Comprised of four staterooms, the sailing yacht is capable of accommodating up to eight guests whilst away on a luxury charter vacation.
With a vast and open amount of space towards the fore, and broad walkways leading to the aft, the exterior of sailing yacht TAKAPUNA was clearly designed with the modern charterer in mind.
Indeed, such a layout ultimately lends itself nicely to taking in the climate and surroundings in style as well as taking slow strolls around sunset.
Of course, as a sailing yacht, the experience of getting from one sequestered bay to the next can only be properly enjoyed out on the exterior, and with so much room for the entire party to do so, it’s not hard to see why TAKAPUNA is such an exceptional vessel.
What’s more, the fishing gear, kayaks, and watersports on offer mean that there’s never a dull moment on or off board TAKAPUNA, and those with adventurous spirits are never far from being satisfied.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Blue Planet TV series superyacht ALUCIA now available to charterCausing a sensation when she appeared on the second season of the hit BBC series Blue Planet in winter, the 56m/183ft e...
- Inside Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 M/Y ‘Talisman Maiton’Premiering on Bravo TV on 15th May, Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 will see Captain Sandy Yawn and a cast of familia...