Entirely clutter-free, her exterior spaces allow charterers to take uninterrupted strolls around the sundeck, as well as accessing the water with convenience via a broadly proportioned swim platform at the stern.
Inside, a fresh and welcoming approach to interior design means that entire parties can gather in an intimate or informal fashion.
With availability in Croatia, guests will have no difficulty getting the very most out of her features, with plenty of spaces lending themselves to alfresco dining and comfortable lounging in the Mediterranean waters.
Featuring an inspiring design and abundance of desirable features, TAKAPUNA is unquestionably one of the finest sailing yachts available for charter
Making good use of bright colours and comfortable furnishings, the interior of sailing yacht TAKAPUNA expertly fuses function with form.
Her main salon, annexed with a casual dining space, forms the centre of such impressive areas, with an array of seating arranged for guests to enjoy each other’s company well into the night.
Similarly, her sheltered and furnished bridge provides charterers the opportunity to take in their surroundings whilst underway or at-anchor.
Comprised of four staterooms, the sailing yacht is capable of accommodating up to eight guests whilst away on a luxury charter vacation.
With a vast and open amount of space towards the fore, and broad walkways leading to the aft, the exterior of sailing yacht TAKAPUNA was clearly designed with the modern charterer in mind.
Indeed, such a layout ultimately lends itself nicely to taking in the climate and surroundings in style as well as taking slow strolls around sunset.
Of course, as a sailing yacht, the experience of getting from one sequestered bay to the next can only be properly enjoyed out on the exterior, and with so much room for the entire party to do so, it’s not hard to see why TAKAPUNA is such an exceptional vessel.
What’s more, the fishing gear, kayaks, and watersports on offer mean that there’s never a dull moment on or off board TAKAPUNA, and those with adventurous spirits are never far from being satisfied.
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- BEST PHOTOS: Monaco Yacht Show 2018YachtCharterFleet has handpicked the best photos from more than 6,000 Instagram posts to help you get straight to the h...
- First look inside brand new 85m M/Y O’PTASIABrand new and available to charter in Greece, the 85m/279ft motor yacht O’PTASIA has released some fresh images of the ...
- Feadship M/Y JOY now available for Caribbean yacht charterMaking her Caribbean debut, the magnificent 70m/230ft motor yacht JOY is now open to enquiries for luxury yacht charter...