Storming to victory at an awards ceremony hosted by the Robb Report China last week, the 38m/125ft motor yacht SKYLER was named the ‘Best of the Best’ in the category for yachts between 100-180ft.
Clearly impressing judges with her sporty exterior and innovative layout, superyacht SKYLER took home the prestigious award issued by the luxury lifestyle publication on December 1st.
Delivered in June and joining the charter fleet in August, the motor yacht spent her first summer cruising in the Mediterranean, allowing her first guests to properly enjoy the variety of outdoor sections available.
The third hull in the Benetti Fast 123 series, SKYLER will no doubt continue to impress both guests and critic as more and more come to discover her long list of charms.
The exterior of superyacht SKYLER is nothing short of a sun-lover’s paradise. Indeed, the variety of alfresco dining sections and sunbathing spots make it perfect for every outdoor occasion.
No doubt two of the crowning attractions out on the exterior are the beach club and foredeck spa pool. The former has its own teak bar, whilst the latter is large enough to serve as a social hub.
Easily retrieved kayaks and water-skis are also available to guests on board this award-winner, and she even comes with additional tenders to make boarding and disembarking even easier.
One of the most exciting deliveries of the year, superyacht SKYLER promises to deliver an unforgettable charter experience
With drop-down balconies located on either side of her main salon, charter guests on board superyacht SKYLER are able to (literally) expand the scope of living possibilities.
Finished in a range of neutral tones and inviting furnishings, the interior is distinctly modern, and provides a comfortable treat for guests to indulge after spending a day out in the sun.
It should also be pointed out that the upper salon transforms into a state of the art cinema, allowing everyone to enjoy movie night in style.
Offering accommodation for up to 10 guests across 5 well-appointed stateroom, M/Y SKYLER is ideal for large families or a group of friends looking to enjoy a private yacht charter vacation.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- 82m M/Y KIBO joins the global charter marketIt has been revealed that the award-winning 82m/266ft motor yacht KIBO is now available for charter in popular Mediterr...
- First look inside brand new 85m M/Y O’PTASIABrand new and available to charter in Greece, the 85m/279ft motor yacht O’PTASIA has released some fresh images of the ...
- Feadship M/Y JOY now available for Caribbean yacht charterMaking her Caribbean debut, the magnificent 70m/230ft motor yacht JOY is now open to enquiries for luxury yacht charter...
- VIDEO: Exclusive look inside newly fitted M/Y O'MEGANew video footage reveals the freshly refurbished interiors inside the 83m/271ft luxury yacht O’MEGA.