Storming to victory at an awards ceremony hosted by the Robb Report China last week, the 38m/125ft motor yacht SKYLER was named the ‘Best of the Best’ in the category for yachts between 100-180ft.
Clearly impressing judges with her sporty exterior and innovative layout, superyacht SKYLER took home the prestigious award issued by the luxury lifestyle publication on December 1st.
Delivered in June and joining the charter fleet in August, the motor yacht spent her first summer cruising in the Mediterranean, allowing her first guests to properly enjoy the variety of outdoor sections available.
The third hull in the Benetti Fast 123 series, SKYLER will no doubt continue to impress both guests and critic as more and more come to discover her long list of charms.
The exterior of superyacht SKYLER is nothing short of a sun-lover’s paradise. Indeed, the variety of alfresco dining sections and sunbathing spots make it perfect for every outdoor occasion.
No doubt two of the crowning attractions out on the exterior are the beach club and foredeck spa pool. The former has its own teak bar, whilst the latter is large enough to serve as a social hub.
Easily retrieved kayaks and water-skis are also available to guests on board this award-winner, and she even comes with additional tenders to make boarding and disembarking even easier.
One of the most exciting deliveries of the year, superyacht SKYLER promises to deliver an unforgettable charter experience
With drop-down balconies located on either side of her main salon, charter guests on board superyacht SKYLER are able to (literally) expand the scope of living possibilities.
Finished in a range of neutral tones and inviting furnishings, the interior is distinctly modern, and provides a comfortable treat for guests to indulge after spending a day out in the sun.
It should also be pointed out that the upper salon transforms into a state of the art cinema, allowing everyone to enjoy movie night in style.
Offering accommodation for up to 10 guests across 5 well-appointed stateroom, M/Y SKYLER is ideal for large families or a group of friends looking to enjoy a private yacht charter vacation.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Blue Planet TV series superyacht ALUCIA now available to charterCausing a sensation when she appeared on the second season of the hit BBC series Blue Planet in winter, the 56m/183ft e...
- Inside Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 M/Y ‘Talisman Maiton’Premiering on Bravo TV on 15th May, Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 will see Captain Sandy Yawn and a cast of familia...