Storming to victory at an awards ceremony hosted by the Robb Report China last week, the 38m/125ft motor yacht SKYLER was named the ‘Best of the Best’ in the category for yachts between 100-180ft.
Clearly impressing judges with her sporty exterior and innovative layout, superyacht SKYLER took home the prestigious award issued by the luxury lifestyle publication on December 1st.
Delivered in June and joining the charter fleet in August, the motor yacht spent her first summer cruising in the Mediterranean, allowing her first guests to properly enjoy the variety of outdoor sections available.
The third hull in the Benetti Fast 123 series, SKYLER will no doubt continue to impress both guests and critic as more and more come to discover her long list of charms.
The exterior of superyacht SKYLER is nothing short of a sun-lover’s paradise. Indeed, the variety of alfresco dining sections and sunbathing spots make it perfect for every outdoor occasion.
No doubt two of the crowning attractions out on the exterior are the beach club and foredeck spa pool. The former has its own teak bar, whilst the latter is large enough to serve as a social hub.
Easily retrieved kayaks and water-skis are also available to guests on board this award-winner, and she even comes with additional tenders to make boarding and disembarking even easier.
One of the most exciting deliveries of the year, superyacht SKYLER promises to deliver an unforgettable charter experience
With drop-down balconies located on either side of her main salon, charter guests on board superyacht SKYLER are able to (literally) expand the scope of living possibilities.
Finished in a range of neutral tones and inviting furnishings, the interior is distinctly modern, and provides a comfortable treat for guests to indulge after spending a day out in the sun.
It should also be pointed out that the upper salon transforms into a state of the art cinema, allowing everyone to enjoy movie night in style.
Offering accommodation for up to 10 guests across 5 well-appointed stateroom, M/Y SKYLER is ideal for large families or a group of friends looking to enjoy a private yacht charter vacation.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed