Storming to victory at an awards ceremony hosted by the Robb Report China last week, the 38m/125ft motor yacht SKYLER was named the ‘Best of the Best’ in the category for yachts between 100-180ft.
Clearly impressing judges with her sporty exterior and innovative layout, superyacht SKYLER took home the prestigious award issued by the luxury lifestyle publication on December 1st.
Delivered in June and joining the charter fleet in August, the motor yacht spent her first summer cruising in the Mediterranean, allowing her first guests to properly enjoy the variety of outdoor sections available.
The third hull in the Benetti Fast 123 series, SKYLER will no doubt continue to impress both guests and critic as more and more come to discover her long list of charms.
The exterior of superyacht SKYLER is nothing short of a sun-lover’s paradise. Indeed, the variety of alfresco dining sections and sunbathing spots make it perfect for every outdoor occasion.
No doubt two of the crowning attractions out on the exterior are the beach club and foredeck spa pool. The former has its own teak bar, whilst the latter is large enough to serve as a social hub.
Easily retrieved kayaks and water-skis are also available to guests on board this award-winner, and she even comes with additional tenders to make boarding and disembarking even easier.
One of the most exciting deliveries of the year, superyacht SKYLER promises to deliver an unforgettable charter experience
With drop-down balconies located on either side of her main salon, charter guests on board superyacht SKYLER are able to (literally) expand the scope of living possibilities.
Finished in a range of neutral tones and inviting furnishings, the interior is distinctly modern, and provides a comfortable treat for guests to indulge after spending a day out in the sun.
It should also be pointed out that the upper salon transforms into a state of the art cinema, allowing everyone to enjoy movie night in style.
Offering accommodation for up to 10 guests across 5 well-appointed stateroom, M/Y SKYLER is ideal for large families or a group of friends looking to enjoy a private yacht charter vacation.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- 8 top superyachts open for Thanksgiving chartersIf you’re looking to spend Thanksgiving with your loved ones enjoying a yacht charter vacation, then you’re in luck; th...
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...