Fresh from a full exterior repaint earlier this year, SIMA has been cutting quite the profile in the Mediterranean over the last few months.
Indeed, her sharp exterior lines, composed by the forward-thinking Italian design house Zuccon, have been nicely accentuated by the addition of some fresh colour.
The interior, also designed by Zuccon, has been equally maintained, with the soft furnishings and televisions being replaced less than two years ago.
Perfectly primed for the South of France, the featured amenities and wealth of water toys are sure to keep charterers of all ages satisfied whilst away on the motor yacht.
Comprised of 5 staterooms, SIMA is capable of comfortably accommodating up to 10 sleeping guests.
Refreshingly modern, superyacht SIMA manages to be both stylish and inviting all at once
Contrasting a wide range of tones, the interior of luxury yacht SIMA exudes a real sense of style whilst remaining highly functional.
Her monochrome main salon, for example, is well aligned with trends in contemporary design whilst featuring an arrangement of furnishings perfectly designed for socialising.
Her sky lounge is a similarly well-appointed space, with seating on the port side providing enough room for entire parties to gather and catch a movie together after dinner.
All of the staterooms enjoy expertly crafted dark wood panelling, making the private spaces as warmly inviting as the communal ones.
The exterior of SIMA has likewise the appropriate amenities for her charter grounds, from numerous alfresco dining options to a broadly proportioned swim platform.
Spread over three decks, the outdoor spaces also offer guests the choice of being exposed to the sun or relaxing under partial shading.
As playful as she is accommodating, SIMA also comes with a number of watersports options and snorkelling gear for those keen to familiarise themselves with the surrounding marine life.
- The best brand-new superyachts for charter in 2019Be among the first to step on board a brand new superyacht with our round-up of the best recently-delivered yachts avai...
- VIDEO: Feadship transports 93m charter yacht ‘Lady S’ In a recent video, Feadship gives viewers a behind-the-scenes glimpse into how they moved their 93m/ 305ft megayacht ‘L...
- M/Y ‘Christina O’ available to charter at a reduced rate in the MediterraneanExplore Mediterranean hotspots such as the South of France and the Italian Riviera at a reduced rate on board one of th...
- 93m Feadship M/Y ‘Lady S’ joins the charter fleet It was announced this morning that Feadship’s latest masterpiece, the 93m/305ft superyacht ‘Lady S’, will be available ...
- Australia charter special announced on M/Y ‘Infinity Pacific’Enjoy nine days for the price of seven on Whitsundays yacht charters on board the 40m/133ft motor yacht ‘Infinity Pacif...
- 82m superyacht ROMEA available for South of France event chartersThe 82m/268ft motor yacht ROMEA has announced she is still available for Monaco Grand Prix yacht charters and Cannes Fi...