Fresh from a full exterior repaint earlier this year, SIMA has been cutting quite the profile in the Mediterranean over the last few months.
Indeed, her sharp exterior lines, composed by the forward-thinking Italian design house Zuccon, have been nicely accentuated by the addition of some fresh colour.
The interior, also designed by Zuccon, has been equally maintained, with the soft furnishings and televisions being replaced less than two years ago.
Perfectly primed for the South of France, the featured amenities and wealth of water toys are sure to keep charterers of all ages satisfied whilst away on the motor yacht.
Comprised of 5 staterooms, SIMA is capable of comfortably accommodating up to 10 sleeping guests.
Refreshingly modern, superyacht SIMA manages to be both stylish and inviting all at once
Contrasting a wide range of tones, the interior of luxury yacht SIMA exudes a real sense of style whilst remaining highly functional.
Her monochrome main salon, for example, is well aligned with trends in contemporary design whilst featuring an arrangement of furnishings perfectly designed for socialising.
Her sky lounge is a similarly well-appointed space, with seating on the port side providing enough room for entire parties to gather and catch a movie together after dinner.
All of the staterooms enjoy expertly crafted dark wood panelling, making the private spaces as warmly inviting as the communal ones.
The exterior of SIMA has likewise the appropriate amenities for her charter grounds, from numerous alfresco dining options to a broadly proportioned swim platform.
Spread over three decks, the outdoor spaces also offer guests the choice of being exposed to the sun or relaxing under partial shading.
As playful as she is accommodating, SIMA also comes with a number of watersports options and snorkelling gear for those keen to familiarise themselves with the surrounding marine life.
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- World's Largest Superyacht REV Available To CharterSet to become the world's largest superyacht in terms of both length and gross tonnage (GT), the 182m/596ft motor yacht...
- Superyacht 11-11 Now Available for Peak SeasonDue to a change in the owner’s plans, the 63m/207ft motor yacht 11/11 has some highly desireable and rare charter avail...
- M/Y KHALILAH Joins the Global Charter FleetThe first all carbon superyacht, the 49m/157ft superyacht KHALILAH is the latest addition to the global charter fleet. ...
- M/Y SAVANNAH Offers Rare Charter OpportunityOne of the most highly regarded and exclusive superyachts of all time, the 84m/274ft motor yacht SAVANNAH has some rare...
- Video: Life On Board 83m M/Y ‘Here Comes The Sun’A brand new video released by Amels showcases the levels of luxury to be enjoyed on board their largest superyacht to d...