Fresh from a full exterior repaint earlier this year, SIMA has been cutting quite the profile in the Mediterranean over the last few months.
Indeed, her sharp exterior lines, composed by the forward-thinking Italian design house Zuccon, have been nicely accentuated by the addition of some fresh colour.
The interior, also designed by Zuccon, has been equally maintained, with the soft furnishings and televisions being replaced less than two years ago.
Perfectly primed for the South of France, the featured amenities and wealth of water toys are sure to keep charterers of all ages satisfied whilst away on the motor yacht.
Comprised of 5 staterooms, SIMA is capable of comfortably accommodating up to 10 sleeping guests.
Refreshingly modern, superyacht SIMA manages to be both stylish and inviting all at once
Contrasting a wide range of tones, the interior of luxury yacht SIMA exudes a real sense of style whilst remaining highly functional.
Her monochrome main salon, for example, is well aligned with trends in contemporary design whilst featuring an arrangement of furnishings perfectly designed for socialising.
Her sky lounge is a similarly well-appointed space, with seating on the port side providing enough room for entire parties to gather and catch a movie together after dinner.
All of the staterooms enjoy expertly crafted dark wood panelling, making the private spaces as warmly inviting as the communal ones.
The exterior of SIMA has likewise the appropriate amenities for her charter grounds, from numerous alfresco dining options to a broadly proportioned swim platform.
Spread over three decks, the outdoor spaces also offer guests the choice of being exposed to the sun or relaxing under partial shading.
As playful as she is accommodating, SIMA also comes with a number of watersports options and snorkelling gear for those keen to familiarise themselves with the surrounding marine life.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...
- New M/Y ‘Liquid Sky’ Joins Global Charter FleetThe newly launched 47m/154ft motor yacht ‘Liquid Sky’ is the latest addition to the charter market and will be availabl...
- Charter Yacht SKYLER Wins ‘Best of the Best’ AwardStorming to victory at an awards ceremony hosted by the Robb Report China last week, the 38m/125ft motor yacht SKYLER w...
- Where Can I Charter In The Caribbean This Winter?As the Caribbean returns to its historic glory following weather complications earlier this year, we provide a fresh up...
- 10 of the Best New sSuperyachts to Charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...