Fresh from a full exterior repaint earlier this year, SIMA has been cutting quite the profile in the Mediterranean over the last few months.
Indeed, her sharp exterior lines, composed by the forward-thinking Italian design house Zuccon, have been nicely accentuated by the addition of some fresh colour.
The interior, also designed by Zuccon, has been equally maintained, with the soft furnishings and televisions being replaced less than two years ago.
Perfectly primed for the South of France, the featured amenities and wealth of water toys are sure to keep charterers of all ages satisfied whilst away on the motor yacht.
Comprised of 5 staterooms, SIMA is capable of comfortably accommodating up to 10 sleeping guests.
Refreshingly modern, superyacht SIMA manages to be both stylish and inviting all at once
Contrasting a wide range of tones, the interior of luxury yacht SIMA exudes a real sense of style whilst remaining highly functional.
Her monochrome main salon, for example, is well aligned with trends in contemporary design whilst featuring an arrangement of furnishings perfectly designed for socialising.
Her sky lounge is a similarly well-appointed space, with seating on the port side providing enough room for entire parties to gather and catch a movie together after dinner.
All of the staterooms enjoy expertly crafted dark wood panelling, making the private spaces as warmly inviting as the communal ones.
The exterior of SIMA has likewise the appropriate amenities for her charter grounds, from numerous alfresco dining options to a broadly proportioned swim platform.
Spread over three decks, the outdoor spaces also offer guests the choice of being exposed to the sun or relaxing under partial shading.
As playful as she is accommodating, SIMA also comes with a number of watersports options and snorkelling gear for those keen to familiarise themselves with the surrounding marine life.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed