Winning the prestigious award for ‘Best Asia-Based Charter Yacht’ at the Asia Boating Awards last year, SALUZI has clearly remained one of the most desired motor yachts in the region. Such critical esteem is hardly surprising when you consider how her highly refreshing interior and spacious exterior offers itself perfectly to the sunkissed islands and waters.
Unmistakeable both underway and at-anchor, her eye-catching hull design features a vibrant illustration composed by artist Li Jiwei, an addition which ultimately hints towards the contemporary personality in the voluminous interior.
Just as colourful, both the communal and guest spaces have been styled by the renowned superyacht designer Luiz de Basto to allow charter guests to be finely entertained and relaxed. Making her even more special, of course, is the fact she can accommodate a total of 32 guests across 16 well-appointed cabins.
Highly flexible, the social spaces on board superyacht SALUZI can be used to unwind in during the day and partied in during the night. This is due to the finely integrated lighting which turns the skylounge into a nightclub in a matter of moments- just the thing to help celebrate a private yacht charter vacation.
Things are just as dynamic out on the exterior, with two large Jacuzzis forming the central attraction by day, and the enormous outdoor cinema promising some serious fun once the sun has gone down.
In keeping with her youthful aesthetic, SALUZI comes with a wealth of tenders and water toys, making her truly enjoyable in her South East Asia cruising grounds. For those more inclined towards rest and relaxation, the dedicated wellness centre with its massage room is sure to please.
Equally suitable for parties of friends and families, the current offer with the superyacht, along with her charter grounds, is undoubtedly the best way to enjoy the superyacht.
No doubt one of the most futuristic superyachts available for charter, SALUZI presents the opportunity to experience something truly unique in South East Asia this winter.
In order to find out more regarding M/Y SALUZI, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts which are available for charter in South East Asia.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- 8 top superyachts open for Thanksgiving chartersIf you’re looking to spend Thanksgiving with your loved ones enjoying a yacht charter vacation, then you’re in luck; th...
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...