Charter Yacht 'ROMACHRIS II' Offers Discount
The 27.14 metre motor yacht 'ROMACHRIS II' is reducing her weekly rates by more than 10%.
The Leopard 27 charter yacht 'ROMACHRIS II' is lowering her rates by more than 10% for day-only or full-week charters in the French Riviera this summer. The only catch is that you need to book before 31st July
Charter yacht 'Romachris II' was built in 2001 and has accommodation for eight charter guests. For day-only charters at a marina, she can hold up to 16 guests onboard.
She is a fast charter yacht with a cruising speed of 30 knots and a top speed of 37 knots.
Charter dates for this special offer can be anytime this summer but bookings do need to be made before the end of July. If you book before this deadline her weekly base rate drops from €39,500 down to €35,000.
Contact your yacht charter broker for more information about 'Romachris II' or for help signing a contract by July 31 for charters this summer at her new reduced rate.
For day-only charters at a marina, she can hold up to 16 guests onboard.
More Yacht Information
Romachris II Yacht For Charter
27m Leopard, 2001 / 2015
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...