Delivered from Medyat in 2011 and featured in the James Bond blockbuster ‘Skyfall’ the following year, it’s fair to say that REGINA has earned an appropriately glamorous reputation.
With wide decks, plentiful communal spaces, and a remarkably classic design which runs through her interior and exterior, it’s also not difficult to see why she’s well-suited for luxury yacht charter vacations.
Indeed, with wide ranging options for those on board, and with six generously proportioned staterooms for them to retire to, REGINA is unquestionably one of the finest platforms from which to see the world and its waters.
Now open in the Caribbean at a reduced rate until the end of October, there’s never been a better time to experience this exceptional sailing yacht and world-acclaimed charter destination.
Combining timeless design with the latest features, REGINA is a sailing yacht unlike any other
Charterers are sure to feel immediately at home upon stepping foot on board superyacht REGINA.
Specifically, the immaculate mahogany finish and engaging works of artwork in the main salon help to exude a gentle and inviting warmth.
Lending a touch of distinction to the yacht, the large dining and sitting salon is complemented by the addition of an arctic white Orla grand piano- quite the accompaniment for late night cocktails.
The guest cabins are comprised of a full-beam master, a VIP, three doubles, and a single twin. Featuring onyx columns as well as Afyon Marble, each of these cabins ensures a comfortable stay.
The exterior of sailing yacht REGINA abounds with possibilities ranging from the relaxed to the adventurous.
The forward section, for example, is split into dedicated areas for sunbathing, lounging, and alfresco dining.
Similarly, the ‘wet-feet’ bar which seats all twelve guests is the perfect setting for enjoying a number of drinks in the sun.
Getting out on the water couldn’t be easier, either, with ladders on both the port and starboard sides allowing convenient access.
With all of this in mind, it’s not difficult to see how REGINA would be a perfect choice for those keen to explore the Caribbean this October.
In order to find out more regarding S/Y REGINA, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts available for private charter in the Caribbean.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- 8 top superyachts open for Thanksgiving chartersIf you’re looking to spend Thanksgiving with your loved ones enjoying a yacht charter vacation, then you’re in luck; th...
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...