Delivered from Medyat in 2011 and featured in the James Bond blockbuster ‘Skyfall’ the following year, it’s fair to say that REGINA has earned an appropriately glamorous reputation.
With wide decks, plentiful communal spaces, and a remarkably classic design which runs through her interior and exterior, it’s also not difficult to see why she’s well-suited for luxury yacht charter vacations.
Indeed, with wide ranging options for those on board, and with six generously proportioned staterooms for them to retire to, REGINA is unquestionably one of the finest platforms from which to see the world and its waters.
Now open in the Caribbean at a reduced rate until the end of October, there’s never been a better time to experience this exceptional sailing yacht and world-acclaimed charter destination.
Combining timeless design with the latest features, REGINA is a sailing yacht unlike any other
Charterers are sure to feel immediately at home upon stepping foot on board superyacht REGINA.
Specifically, the immaculate mahogany finish and engaging works of artwork in the main salon help to exude a gentle and inviting warmth.
Lending a touch of distinction to the yacht, the large dining and sitting salon is complemented by the addition of an arctic white Orla grand piano- quite the accompaniment for late night cocktails.
The guest cabins are comprised of a full-beam master, a VIP, three doubles, and a single twin. Featuring onyx columns as well as Afyon Marble, each of these cabins ensures a comfortable stay.
The exterior of sailing yacht REGINA abounds with possibilities ranging from the relaxed to the adventurous.
The forward section, for example, is split into dedicated areas for sunbathing, lounging, and alfresco dining.
Similarly, the ‘wet-feet’ bar which seats all twelve guests is the perfect setting for enjoying a number of drinks in the sun.
Getting out on the water couldn’t be easier, either, with ladders on both the port and starboard sides allowing convenient access.
With all of this in mind, it’s not difficult to see how REGINA would be a perfect choice for those keen to explore the Caribbean this October.
In order to find out more regarding S/Y REGINA, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts available for private charter in the Caribbean.
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2019Make it your New Year’s resolution to charter a brand new superyacht with our round-up of the latest yachts to have hit...
- Australia charter special announced on M/Y ‘Infinity Pacific’Enjoy nine days for the price of seven on Whitsundays yacht charters on board the 40m/133ft motor yacht ‘Infinity Pacif...
- New photos: take a fresh look at 73m M/Y NAUTILUS Brand new imagery of the iconic 73m/240ft motor yacht NAUTILUS from Picchiotti has been released, showing off some rece...
- S/Y AQUIJO to charter in Papua New GuineaThe award-winning 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO has announced she will be chartering around the captivating cruising g...
- Viking M/Y MARYBELLE joins Bahamas charter fleet The 25m/83ft luxury fishing yacht MARYBELLE is one of the latest additions to the global charter market and will be ava...
- M/Y HANAA opens for charter in the Mediterranean Part of Dominator’s popular Ilumen series, the 27m/90ft motor yacht HANAA has announced she will be available to charte...