Charter Yacht REGINA Reduces Weekly Rate In The Caribbean This October
Delivered from Medyat in 2011 and featured in the James Bond blockbuster ‘Skyfall’ the following year, it’s fair to say that REGINA has earned an appropriately glamorous reputation.
With wide decks, plentiful communal spaces, and a remarkably classic design which runs through her interior and exterior, it’s also not difficult to see why she’s well-suited for luxury yacht charter vacations.
Indeed, with wide ranging options for those on board, and with six generously proportioned staterooms for them to retire to, REGINA is unquestionably one of the finest platforms from which to see the world and its waters.
Now open in the Caribbean at a reduced rate until the end of October, there’s never been a better time to experience this exceptional sailing yacht and world-acclaimed charter destination.
Combining timeless design with the latest features, REGINA is a sailing yacht unlike any other
Charterers are sure to feel immediately at home upon stepping foot on board superyacht REGINA.
Specifically, the immaculate mahogany finish and engaging works of artwork in the main salon help to exude a gentle and inviting warmth.
Lending a touch of distinction to the yacht, the large dining and sitting salon is complemented by the addition of an arctic white Orla grand piano- quite the accompaniment for late night cocktails.
The guest cabins are comprised of a full-beam master, a VIP, three doubles, and a single twin. Featuring onyx columns as well as Afyon Marble, each of these cabins ensures a comfortable stay.
The exterior of sailing yacht REGINA abounds with possibilities ranging from the relaxed to the adventurous.
The forward section, for example, is split into dedicated areas for sunbathing, lounging, and alfresco dining.
Similarly, the ‘wet-feet’ bar which seats all twelve guests is the perfect setting for enjoying a number of drinks in the sun.
Getting out on the water couldn’t be easier, either, with ladders on both the port and starboard sides allowing convenient access.
With all of this in mind, it’s not difficult to see how REGINA would be a perfect choice for those keen to explore the Caribbean this October.
In order to find out more regarding S/Y REGINA, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts available for private charter in the Caribbean.
More Yacht Information
Regina Yacht For Charter
56m Medyat, 2011
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...