Indeed, her impressive interior and exterior design are underlined by an equally noteworthy performance- at her top speed she sits at 24.5 to make island hopping entirely effortless.
Whilst she underwent a number of superficial upgrades in 2005, in 2013 PHOENIX also received brand new zero-speed stabilizers to increase at-anchor comfort.
With a full-beam master cabin, a double, and two twins with an additional pullman berth, the superyacht is capable of accommodating up to nine guests whilst away on charter.
Well appointed and governed by modern styling, superyacht PHOENIX ensures a wholly memorable charter experience
Impressively contemporary without ever once coming across as uninviting, the interior of luxury yacht PHOENIX is composed of various high quality woods and bright furnishings.
Optimising the social aspect of yachting, the main salon has been arranged to provide an abundance of space for entire parties to gather in and easily make their way outdoors whenever the urge strikes them.
The formal dining space is similarly welcoming, with extended windows on either side of the table providing ample light and access to views.
It’s also worth pointing out that each of the staterooms comes with its own bidet and is outfitted in a stunning range of marble.
It would be difficult to imagine how the exterior of PHOENIX could be any better suited to her charter grounds in the Mediterranean.
Her expansive sundeck, for example, features a generously sized Jacuzzi annexed by sunpads- a perfect arrangement for taking in both the climate and views on offer.
Towards the fore, charterers also have access to a fully stocked wet bar with additional seating for enjoying their cocktail of choice.
For the more adventurously inclined, the impressive collection of toys is sure to have guests entertained for countless hours at a time.
In order to find out more regarding M/Y PHOENIX, feel free to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available for charter in the Mediterranean.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed