Indeed, her impressive interior and exterior design are underlined by an equally noteworthy performance- at her top speed she sits at 24.5 to make island hopping entirely effortless.
Whilst she underwent a number of superficial upgrades in 2005, in 2013 PHOENIX also received brand new zero-speed stabilizers to increase at-anchor comfort.
With a full-beam master cabin, a double, and two twins with an additional pullman berth, the superyacht is capable of accommodating up to nine guests whilst away on charter.
Well appointed and governed by modern styling, superyacht PHOENIX ensures a wholly memorable charter experience
Impressively contemporary without ever once coming across as uninviting, the interior of luxury yacht PHOENIX is composed of various high quality woods and bright furnishings.
Optimising the social aspect of yachting, the main salon has been arranged to provide an abundance of space for entire parties to gather in and easily make their way outdoors whenever the urge strikes them.
The formal dining space is similarly welcoming, with extended windows on either side of the table providing ample light and access to views.
It’s also worth pointing out that each of the staterooms comes with its own bidet and is outfitted in a stunning range of marble.
It would be difficult to imagine how the exterior of PHOENIX could be any better suited to her charter grounds in the Mediterranean.
Her expansive sundeck, for example, features a generously sized Jacuzzi annexed by sunpads- a perfect arrangement for taking in both the climate and views on offer.
Towards the fore, charterers also have access to a fully stocked wet bar with additional seating for enjoying their cocktail of choice.
For the more adventurously inclined, the impressive collection of toys is sure to have guests entertained for countless hours at a time.
In order to find out more regarding M/Y PHOENIX, feel free to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available for charter in the Mediterranean.
- Heesen M/Y ASYA Joins Mediterranean Charter FleetThe 47m/153ft superyacht ASYA has now joined the global charter fleet, and will be available in Mediterranean hotspots ...
- 10 Of The Best Late Winter Superyacht Charter DealsWith the summer season fast approaching, there is still time to take advantage of a late-winter superyacht charter deal...
- 5 Top Superyachts Available To Charter At America’s CupTaking place this June, the hotly anticipated America’s Cup is no doubt best enjoyed on board one of the outstanding mo...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- 5 Top Charter Yachts To See At Palm Beach Boat ShowGetting underway in a week’s time, this year’s Palm Beach Boat Show will see a number of charter yachts gather in Flor...
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...