Wholly revived with a youthful spirit less than a year ago, O’LEANNA is no doubt among the coolest motor yachts on the water.
Indeed, her bright, ultra-contemporary interior is subtly accented by intriguing artworks, and her inviting furnishings are often annexed with uniquely designed fixtures.
Partnering such aesthetic achievement with functionality, O’LEANNA is also remarkable in her convenience and anticipation of guests’ desires.
Her sundeck, for instance, offers a range of options extending from alfresco dining to spacious sun lounging, with optional shading available throughout.
Resplendent with desirable features and an effortlessly impressive design, superyacht O’LEANNA delivers a truly premier charter experience
Meticulously thought-out, the sundeck of superyacht O’LEANA is perfectly prepared for guests who prefer to spend their days outdoors when away on a private charter vacation.
Specifically, with the Jacuzzi only a short distance away from an assembly of comfortable outdoor furnishings, it’s possible to go from tanning to soaking up the atmosphere in style in only a matter of seconds.
Elsewhere outside, a large lightwood dining table allows parties to enjoy their meals whilst overlooking their surroundings when at-anchor.
For the playful charterers on board, a generous selection of inflatable water toys can be easily accessed from the broadly proportioned swim platform extending off the aft.
The interior of luxury yacht O’LEANNA is every bit as impressive as her exterior, with the design fusing elements from the past and present.
The creamy white tones and textures of the main salon, for example, are artfully contrasted by the addition of a sleek grand piano on the starboard side. Not dependent on a virtuoso, the instrument can be programmed to play all by itself- quite the accompaniment to an evening of cocktails and chatter.
As well as boasting the rare incorporation of an underwater observation point on the lower deck- a choice which has proven to be as popular amongst adults as it is kids- O’LEANNA also features a dedicated massage centre.
The private spaces are entirely consistent with the communal ones, and each of the six cabins offers outstanding accommodation for a total of twelve guests.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed