Wholly revived with a youthful spirit less than a year ago, O’LEANNA is no doubt among the coolest motor yachts on the water.
Indeed, her bright, ultra-contemporary interior is subtly accented by intriguing artworks, and her inviting furnishings are often annexed with uniquely designed fixtures.
Partnering such aesthetic achievement with functionality, O’LEANNA is also remarkable in her convenience and anticipation of guests’ desires.
Her sundeck, for instance, offers a range of options extending from alfresco dining to spacious sun lounging, with optional shading available throughout.
Resplendent with desirable features and an effortlessly impressive design, superyacht O’LEANNA delivers a truly premier charter experience
Meticulously thought-out, the sundeck of superyacht O’LEANA is perfectly prepared for guests who prefer to spend their days outdoors when away on a private charter vacation.
Specifically, with the Jacuzzi only a short distance away from an assembly of comfortable outdoor furnishings, it’s possible to go from tanning to soaking up the atmosphere in style in only a matter of seconds.
Elsewhere outside, a large lightwood dining table allows parties to enjoy their meals whilst overlooking their surroundings when at-anchor.
For the playful charterers on board, a generous selection of inflatable water toys can be easily accessed from the broadly proportioned swim platform extending off the aft.
The interior of luxury yacht O’LEANNA is every bit as impressive as her exterior, with the design fusing elements from the past and present.
The creamy white tones and textures of the main salon, for example, are artfully contrasted by the addition of a sleek grand piano on the starboard side. Not dependent on a virtuoso, the instrument can be programmed to play all by itself- quite the accompaniment to an evening of cocktails and chatter.
As well as boasting the rare incorporation of an underwater observation point on the lower deck- a choice which has proven to be as popular amongst adults as it is kids- O’LEANNA also features a dedicated massage centre.
The private spaces are entirely consistent with the communal ones, and each of the six cabins offers outstanding accommodation for a total of twelve guests.
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- World's Largest Superyacht REV Available To CharterSet to become the world's largest superyacht in terms of both length and gross tonnage (GT), the 182m/596ft motor yacht...
- Superyacht 11-11 Now Available for Peak SeasonDue to a change in the owner’s plans, the 63m/207ft motor yacht 11/11 has some highly desireable and rare charter avail...
- M/Y KHALILAH Joins the Global Charter FleetThe first all carbon superyacht, the 49m/157ft superyacht KHALILAH is the latest addition to the global charter fleet. ...
- M/Y SAVANNAH Offers Rare Charter OpportunityOne of the most highly regarded and exclusive superyachts of all time, the 84m/274ft motor yacht SAVANNAH has some rare...
- Video: Life On Board 83m M/Y ‘Here Comes The Sun’A brand new video released by Amels showcases the levels of luxury to be enjoyed on board their largest superyacht to d...