Wholly revived with a youthful spirit less than a year ago, O’LEANNA is no doubt among the coolest motor yachts on the water.
Indeed, her bright, ultra-contemporary interior is subtly accented by intriguing artworks, and her inviting furnishings are often annexed with uniquely designed fixtures.
Partnering such aesthetic achievement with functionality, O’LEANNA is also remarkable in her convenience and anticipation of guests’ desires.
Her sundeck, for instance, offers a range of options extending from alfresco dining to spacious sun lounging, with optional shading available throughout.
Resplendent with desirable features and an effortlessly impressive design, superyacht O’LEANNA delivers a truly premier charter experience
Meticulously thought-out, the sundeck of superyacht O’LEANA is perfectly prepared for guests who prefer to spend their days outdoors when away on a private charter vacation.
Specifically, with the Jacuzzi only a short distance away from an assembly of comfortable outdoor furnishings, it’s possible to go from tanning to soaking up the atmosphere in style in only a matter of seconds.
Elsewhere outside, a large lightwood dining table allows parties to enjoy their meals whilst overlooking their surroundings when at-anchor.
For the playful charterers on board, a generous selection of inflatable water toys can be easily accessed from the broadly proportioned swim platform extending off the aft.
The interior of luxury yacht O’LEANNA is every bit as impressive as her exterior, with the design fusing elements from the past and present.
The creamy white tones and textures of the main salon, for example, are artfully contrasted by the addition of a sleek grand piano on the starboard side. Not dependent on a virtuoso, the instrument can be programmed to play all by itself- quite the accompaniment to an evening of cocktails and chatter.
As well as boasting the rare incorporation of an underwater observation point on the lower deck- a choice which has proven to be as popular amongst adults as it is kids- O’LEANNA also features a dedicated massage centre.
The private spaces are entirely consistent with the communal ones, and each of the six cabins offers outstanding accommodation for a total of twelve guests.
- Watch Sydney's New Year's Fireworks on M/Y SAHANAThe 37m/120ft motor yacht SAHANA, one of Australia's finest charter yachts, is available for a New Year’s charter in th...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y NARVALO Offers Special Thanksgiving DealCharter the 33m/110ft superyacht NARVALO from Cantiere Delle Marche in the Bahamas this Thanksgiving and get eight days...
- M/Y KATHARINE Enjoys Stunning RefitFinely refined, the classically styled 61m/201ft motor yacht KATHARINE is available for charter in the Mediterranean fo...
- M/Y SHERAKHAN Undergoing Exciting RefitSet to take on a completely new look, the 70m/229ft motor yacht SHERAKHAN is currently halfway through an extensive ref...
- Where Can I Charter In The Caribbean This Winter?As the Caribbean returns to its historic glory following weather complications earlier this year, we provide a fresh up...