Wholly revived with a youthful spirit less than a year ago, O’LEANNA is no doubt among the coolest motor yachts on the water.
Indeed, her bright, ultra-contemporary interior is subtly accented by intriguing artworks, and her inviting furnishings are often annexed with uniquely designed fixtures.
Partnering such aesthetic achievement with functionality, O’LEANNA is also remarkable in her convenience and anticipation of guests’ desires.
Her sundeck, for instance, offers a range of options extending from alfresco dining to spacious sun lounging, with optional shading available throughout.
Resplendent with desirable features and an effortlessly impressive design, superyacht O’LEANNA delivers a truly premier charter experience
Meticulously thought-out, the sundeck of superyacht O’LEANA is perfectly prepared for guests who prefer to spend their days outdoors when away on a private charter vacation.
Specifically, with the Jacuzzi only a short distance away from an assembly of comfortable outdoor furnishings, it’s possible to go from tanning to soaking up the atmosphere in style in only a matter of seconds.
Elsewhere outside, a large lightwood dining table allows parties to enjoy their meals whilst overlooking their surroundings when at-anchor.
For the playful charterers on board, a generous selection of inflatable water toys can be easily accessed from the broadly proportioned swim platform extending off the aft.
The interior of luxury yacht O’LEANNA is every bit as impressive as her exterior, with the design fusing elements from the past and present.
The creamy white tones and textures of the main salon, for example, are artfully contrasted by the addition of a sleek grand piano on the starboard side. Not dependent on a virtuoso, the instrument can be programmed to play all by itself- quite the accompaniment to an evening of cocktails and chatter.
As well as boasting the rare incorporation of an underwater observation point on the lower deck- a choice which has proven to be as popular amongst adults as it is kids- O’LEANNA also features a dedicated massage centre.
The private spaces are entirely consistent with the communal ones, and each of the six cabins offers outstanding accommodation for a total of twelve guests.
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2019Make it your New Year’s resolution to charter a brand new superyacht with our round-up of the latest yachts to have hit...
- Australia charter special announced on M/Y ‘Infinity Pacific’Enjoy nine days for the price of seven on Whitsundays yacht charters on board the 40m/133ft motor yacht ‘Infinity Pacif...
- New photos: take a fresh look at 73m M/Y NAUTILUS Brand new imagery of the iconic 73m/240ft motor yacht NAUTILUS from Picchiotti has been released, showing off some rece...
- S/Y AQUIJO to charter in Papua New GuineaThe award-winning 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO has announced she will be chartering around the captivating cruising g...
- Viking M/Y MARYBELLE joins Bahamas charter fleet The 25m/83ft luxury fishing yacht MARYBELLE is one of the latest additions to the global charter market and will be ava...
- M/Y HANAA opens for charter in the Mediterranean Part of Dominator’s popular Ilumen series, the 27m/90ft motor yacht HANAA has announced she will be available to charte...