Wholly revived with a youthful spirit less than a year ago, O’LEANNA is no doubt among the coolest motor yachts on the water.
Indeed, her bright, ultra-contemporary interior is subtly accented by intriguing artworks, and her inviting furnishings are often annexed with uniquely designed fixtures.
Partnering such aesthetic achievement with functionality, O’LEANNA is also remarkable in her convenience and anticipation of guests’ desires.
Her sundeck, for instance, offers a range of options extending from alfresco dining to spacious sun lounging, with optional shading available throughout.
Resplendent with desirable features and an effortlessly impressive design, superyacht O’LEANNA delivers a truly premier charter experience
Meticulously thought-out, the sundeck of superyacht O’LEANA is perfectly prepared for guests who prefer to spend their days outdoors when away on a private charter vacation.
Specifically, with the Jacuzzi only a short distance away from an assembly of comfortable outdoor furnishings, it’s possible to go from tanning to soaking up the atmosphere in style in only a matter of seconds.
Elsewhere outside, a large lightwood dining table allows parties to enjoy their meals whilst overlooking their surroundings when at-anchor.
For the playful charterers on board, a generous selection of inflatable water toys can be easily accessed from the broadly proportioned swim platform extending off the aft.
The interior of luxury yacht O’LEANNA is every bit as impressive as her exterior, with the design fusing elements from the past and present.
The creamy white tones and textures of the main salon, for example, are artfully contrasted by the addition of a sleek grand piano on the starboard side. Not dependent on a virtuoso, the instrument can be programmed to play all by itself- quite the accompaniment to an evening of cocktails and chatter.
As well as boasting the rare incorporation of an underwater observation point on the lower deck- a choice which has proven to be as popular amongst adults as it is kids- O’LEANNA also features a dedicated massage centre.
The private spaces are entirely consistent with the communal ones, and each of the six cabins offers outstanding accommodation for a total of twelve guests.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...