Charter Yacht NARVALO Wins at the ISS Design Awards
Fending off stiff competition, the 33m/110ft motor yacht NARVALO took first place in the category for best interior at the International Superyacht Society Awards 2016.
Building on the incredible reputation of Nauta Yachts, the latest victory marks another significant moment for the Italian designers. Recognising the sophistication of their approach to superyacht interiors, the ISS praised the team for their artful use of glass and polished steel throughout the brand new charter yacht.
A distinctly modern interior, the communal and guest spaces on board NARVALO exude a calm ambience thanks to the careful contrast of light oak and leather. As a motor yacht designed for long-range cruising, such an environment naturally provides an ideal alternative for guests to return to after enjoying the water.
Whilst comfort has clearly been made a top priority, the overall aesthetic of the interior is indisputably impressive, with a collection of thoughtfully placed artworks forming an appropriately colourful complement.
Hugely voluminous, the main salon combines the formal dining space with a dedicated lounging area. Entirely immaculate, the white finish in this section is nicely enlivened by the natural light which spills in from the large surrounding windows.
The flagship yacht from Cantiere Delle Marche, NARVALO was built for the more intrepid guests in pursuit of an adventurous private yacht charter vacation. Extending the refined elegance of her interior to her exterior spaces, the sundeck features a generously proportioned Jacuzzi as well as numerous alfresco dining spots.
With a total of five cabins, NARVALO is capable of accommodating twelve guests whilst away on charter.
Bright and engaging, the interior of superyacht NARVALO perfectly balances comfort and style
More Yacht Information
Narvalo Yacht For Charter
33m Cantiere Delle Marche, 2016
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...