Presenting the opportunity for something a little different this year, MEAMINA is unquestionably one of the most exciting motor yachts available for charter. Indeed, it’s her features as well as her cruising grounds which should whet the appetite.
Delivered from Benetti in 2009 and equipped with a vast sundeck, she allows charter guests to enjoy both the heat and rolling scenery in exceptional comfort, with access to spacious and shaded alfresco dining spots.
The interior is similarly outstanding, with Studio Massari designing an exceptionally light and airy atmosphere in both the communal and guest spaces. Capable of accommodating 12 guests during a private yacht charter, her elegant master cabin and additional 5 cabins are also highly noteworthy.
As well as being home to a number of comfortable lounging areas and a touch-n-go helipad, the exterior of superyacht MEAMINA boasts a spacious Jacuzzi and oversized sunpads. For the more active members of the party, a collection of gym equipment can be brought out at short notice for a workout.
The interior is also host to a number of attractive areas, with the main salon enjoying the addition of a media centre perfect for movie nights after a day spent exploring. The skylounge is just as commanding, with a full bar providing the necessary source of cocktails and nightcaps.
Of course, when it comes to chartering a superyacht in South East Asia, it’s all about discovery. MEAMINA anticipates this desire perfectly, with a number of toys and tenders serving up endless fun in the cobalt blue waters and bays.
With such an incredible deal on offer, there has never been a better time to escape on board superyacht MEAMINA
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.