What better way to explore the treasures of the East Mediterranean this summer than on board the 50m motor yacht MARIU?
Designed by and built for Giorgio Armani, charter yacht MARIU is a 49.9 metre long Codecasa-built superyacht. Delivered in 2003, she can accommodate up to 12 charter guests in 6 double staterooms, two of which can be converted into twins if required, in addition to 11 crew.
Her interior decor is dominated by leather, richly grained wood and aluminium ceilings with a soft reflective sheen. With open-plan saloons and minimalist staterooms, her layout is perfect for families with children wanting to cruise the East Mediterranean this summer.
Charter yacht MARIU boasts an array of features and amenities on board. Benefitting from at-anchor stabilsers, WiFi connection throughout, a gym, on-deck Jacuzzi, swimming platform, elevator, guest study, Portuguese Bridge and a wealth of water toys, she is fully equipped for Mediterranean cruising.
MARIU is available to charter from €185,000 per week this summer and is currently booked from July 17th to 24th from Athens to Bodrum. Contact your yacht charter broker for more details.
Read our full guide on Greece yacht chartering and see the full range of charter yachts currently available in the Greek Islands.
...her layout is perfect for families with children wanting to cruise the East Mediterranean this summer.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.