Charter Yacht MARIU Available This Summer in the East Mediterranean
What better way to explore the treasures of the East Mediterranean this summer than on board the 50m motor yacht MARIU?
Designed by and built for Giorgio Armani, charter yacht MARIU is a 49.9 metre long Codecasa-built superyacht. Delivered in 2003, she can accommodate up to 12 charter guests in 6 double staterooms, two of which can be converted into twins if required, in addition to 11 crew.
Her interior decor is dominated by leather, richly grained wood and aluminium ceilings with a soft reflective sheen. With open-plan saloons and minimalist staterooms, her layout is perfect for families with children wanting to cruise the East Mediterranean this summer.
Charter yacht MARIU boasts an array of features and amenities on board. Benefitting from at-anchor stabilsers, WiFi connection throughout, a gym, on-deck Jacuzzi, swimming platform, elevator, guest study, Portuguese Bridge and a wealth of water toys, she is fully equipped for Mediterranean cruising.
MARIU is available to charter from €185,000 per week this summer and is currently booked from July 17th to 24th from Athens to Bodrum. Contact your yacht charter broker for more details.
Read our full guide on Greece yacht chartering and see the full range of charter yachts currently available in the Greek Islands.
...her layout is perfect for families with children wanting to cruise the East Mediterranean this summer.
More Yacht Information
Mariu Yacht For Charter
50m Codecasa, 2003
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...