The 38.40 metre charter yacht 'MARINA WONDER' is offering discounted “end of summer” rates from €110,000 per week in Turkey and Greece.
She accommodates up to 10 charter guests in five luxurious double staterooms and is fitted out with the most up-to-date technology. The Owner’s suite features an en-suite Jacuzzi and impressive sea views.
Her twin MTU engines give her a top speed of 23 knots and a range of 2000 miles at her cruising speed of 12 knots. She carries a plethora of water toys on board, from kayaks and wakeboards to snorkelling gear and a range of towable toys.
Charter yacht 'Marina Wonder' is available for just €110,000 per week until the end of the summer, down from her usual rate of €136,000 per week.
Get in touch with your yacht charter broker for more information on booking this fabulous luxury charter yacht.
The Owner’s suite features an en-suite Jacuzzi and impressive sea views.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.