Defined by her opulent interior and equipped with a series of standout features, superyacht Silver Lining is sure to draw in the eyes of discerning visitors in Florida later this month.
Fittingly, she was built at the Christensen shipyard in Washington, and spent her debut charter season in American waters last year.
Unsurprisingly, her multifunctional skylounge and large bow Jacuzzi made her one of the finest yachts for charter in Miami and the surrounding islands.
What are the key features of superyacht Silver Linings?
The standout elements of superyacht Silver Linings include the bespoke stonework in the main salon and lobby, all created at Christensen’s in-house stone workshop. Likewise, the laid back design of the sky lounge allows charter guests to catch a movie on state of the art audio visual system.
The exterior is just as remarkable, with the bow Jacuzzi annexed by a full-size bar which runs the entire length of the sundeck. Situated beneath shading, guests on a luxury yacht charter are able to enjoy their cocktails and surroundings in superior comfort.
The largest, as well as one of the newest superyachts attending the Palm Beach Boat Show 2018, Silver Lining is sure to be a highlight of this year’s event
With a total of six guest cabins on offer, Silver Lining is capable of sleeping up to 12 guests whilst away on a private yacht charter vacation.
As she goes on display at the show later this month, YachtCharterFleet will be sure to provide full coverage of her attendance as well as that of other fantastic superyachts.
In order to find out more regarding M/Y Silver Lining, get in touch with your preferred charter broker to discuss her availability and cruising grounds.
Also be sure to take a look at all of the superyachts attending the Palm Beach Boat Show 2018.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.