Defined by her opulent interior and equipped with a series of standout features, superyacht Silver Lining is sure to draw in the eyes of discerning visitors in Florida later this month.
Fittingly, she was built at the Christensen shipyard in Washington, and spent her debut charter season in American waters last year.
Unsurprisingly, her multifunctional skylounge and large bow Jacuzzi made her one of the finest yachts for charter in Miami and the surrounding islands.
What are the key features of superyacht Silver Linings?
The standout elements of superyacht Silver Linings include the bespoke stonework in the main salon and lobby, all created at Christensen’s in-house stone workshop. Likewise, the laid back design of the sky lounge allows charter guests to catch a movie on state of the art audio visual system.
The exterior is just as remarkable, with the bow Jacuzzi annexed by a full-size bar which runs the entire length of the sundeck. Situated beneath shading, guests on a luxury yacht charter are able to enjoy their cocktails and surroundings in superior comfort.
The largest, as well as one of the newest superyachts attending the Palm Beach Boat Show 2018, Silver Lining is sure to be a highlight of this year’s event
With a total of six guest cabins on offer, Silver Lining is capable of sleeping up to 12 guests whilst away on a private yacht charter vacation.
As she goes on display at the show later this month, YachtCharterFleet will be sure to provide full coverage of her attendance as well as that of other fantastic superyachts.
In order to find out more regarding M/Y Silver Lining, get in touch with your preferred charter broker to discuss her availability and cruising grounds.
Also be sure to take a look at all of the superyachts attending the Palm Beach Boat Show 2018.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed