Delivered by the Australian yard in 2015, Silver Fast is capable of reaching a maximum speed of 27 knots, making her the world’s largest and fastest aluminium motor yacht with conventional propulsion in terms of length to speed ratio.
She is also the fastest long range cruising yacht, capable of cruising 4,500 nautical miles at 18 knots and 6,000 nautical miles at 14 knots. Plus, she has already proven her ability to complete long passages in every sea state.
Continuing to break records, she will be the largest superyacht to dock in the Marinas Mourjan Lusail City facilities and the Qatar International Boat Show will mark the first time she has moored in Qatar.
Designed by the renowned naval architect Espen Oeino, luxury yacht Silver Fast retains the super sleek contours and unique hull lines of the yard’s silver series, yet boasts a stunning new all-dark silver paintjob.
Turning heads wherever she cruises, she continues to impress with her cool, modern and soothing interior designed by German firm Vain Interiors and defined by open-grain teak wall panels, a calming palette of greys and browns, and monochrome artwork.
Highlights include a cosy media lounge, a sumptuous and sociable main salon, a large ‘winter garden’ that offers dining for up to 20 guests, and a dedicated owner’s deck complete with its own private lounge and terrace.
Other deck areas include a chic sundeck with a spa pool aft, a central bar and a horseshoe-shaped sofa forward, and an outstanding beach club. Here a sauna, steam room, massage area and hairdressing station sit side-by-side along with a large teak-laid swim platform.
Turning heads wherever she cruises, she continues to impress with her cool, modern and soothing interior
Further innovations include a touch-and-go helipad on the foredeck, quiet and vibration-free cruising at 18 to 20 knots, and a shallow draft that allows her to access shallow waters and bays other yachts of her size cannot.
Attracting superyachts, boat builders and other industry professionals and companies, the Qatar International Boat Show will be opened by the Qatari prime minister on 7th December in an official ceremony.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.