Delivered by the Australian yard in 2015, Silver Fast is capable of reaching a maximum speed of 27 knots, making her the world’s largest and fastest aluminium motor yacht with conventional propulsion in terms of length to speed ratio.
She is also the fastest long range cruising yacht, capable of cruising 4,500 nautical miles at 18 knots and 6,000 nautical miles at 14 knots. Plus, she has already proven her ability to complete long passages in every sea state.
Continuing to break records, she will be the largest superyacht to dock in the Marinas Mourjan Lusail City facilities and the Qatar International Boat Show will mark the first time she has moored in Qatar.
Designed by the renowned naval architect Espen Oeino, luxury yacht Silver Fast retains the super sleek contours and unique hull lines of the yard’s silver series, yet boasts a stunning new all-dark silver paintjob.
Turning heads wherever she cruises, she continues to impress with her cool, modern and soothing interior designed by German firm Vain Interiors and defined by open-grain teak wall panels, a calming palette of greys and browns, and monochrome artwork.
Highlights include a cosy media lounge, a sumptuous and sociable main salon, a large ‘winter garden’ that offers dining for up to 20 guests, and a dedicated owner’s deck complete with its own private lounge and terrace.
Other deck areas include a chic sundeck with a spa pool aft, a central bar and a horseshoe-shaped sofa forward, and an outstanding beach club. Here a sauna, steam room, massage area and hairdressing station sit side-by-side along with a large teak-laid swim platform.
Turning heads wherever she cruises, she continues to impress with her cool, modern and soothing interior
Further innovations include a touch-and-go helipad on the foredeck, quiet and vibration-free cruising at 18 to 20 knots, and a shallow draft that allows her to access shallow waters and bays other yachts of her size cannot.
Attracting superyachts, boat builders and other industry professionals and companies, the Qatar International Boat Show will be opened by the Qatari prime minister on 7th December in an official ceremony.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed