The largest yacht to ever attend the Singapore Yacht Show, Silver Fast is certain to cause quite the sensation in South East Asia next month. Indeed, her impressive size, combined with her commanding style, makes her a truly individual charter yacht.
Having recently won over the discerning crowds at the Dubai International Boat Show, the critically acclaimed motor yacht is sure to make quite the impression around an equally burgeoning superyacht region.
Already something of a superstar in this part of the world, Silver Fast was crowned ‘Best Custom Built Yacht’ at the Asia Boating Awards in the year of her delivery, an award which has ultimately helped build her considerable reputation.
Receiving her distinctive profile from the legendary superyacht designer Espen Oeino, Silver Fast offers just as much to those stepping on board.
Specifically, she includes a wealth of comfortable furnishings around her exterior and a number of superbly equipped communal spaces around her interior. Ensuring that guests are entertained whether she’s at-anchor or underway, there is a sizeable beach club at the aft and a dedicated wellness area on the lower deck.
As well as being strikingly beautiful, Silver Fast is also highly capable and can comfortably cruise up to 4,500 nautical miles when being enjoyed as part of a private yacht charter vacation.
In terms of accommodation, the luxury yacht includes a generously proportioned master cabin, 3 VIP suites, a double cabin, and 3 twins fitted with pullman berths. Altogether, she can sleep up to 18 guests.
Sure to be the star of the Singapore Yacht Show, Silver Fast is undoubtedly one of the world’s most distinctive superyachts
In order to find out more regarding the current availability of superyacht Silver Fast, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts which are available for charter in South East Asia and read more about the Singapore Yacht Show 2017.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed