The largest yacht to ever attend the Singapore Yacht Show, Silver Fast is certain to cause quite the sensation in South East Asia next month. Indeed, her impressive size, combined with her commanding style, makes her a truly individual charter yacht.
Having recently won over the discerning crowds at the Dubai International Boat Show, the critically acclaimed motor yacht is sure to make quite the impression around an equally burgeoning superyacht region.
Already something of a superstar in this part of the world, Silver Fast was crowned ‘Best Custom Built Yacht’ at the Asia Boating Awards in the year of her delivery, an award which has ultimately helped build her considerable reputation.
Receiving her distinctive profile from the legendary superyacht designer Espen Oeino, Silver Fast offers just as much to those stepping on board.
Specifically, she includes a wealth of comfortable furnishings around her exterior and a number of superbly equipped communal spaces around her interior. Ensuring that guests are entertained whether she’s at-anchor or underway, there is a sizeable beach club at the aft and a dedicated wellness area on the lower deck.
As well as being strikingly beautiful, Silver Fast is also highly capable and can comfortably cruise up to 4,500 nautical miles when being enjoyed as part of a private yacht charter vacation.
In terms of accommodation, the luxury yacht includes a generously proportioned master cabin, 3 VIP suites, a double cabin, and 3 twins fitted with pullman berths. Altogether, she can sleep up to 18 guests.
Sure to be the star of the Singapore Yacht Show, Silver Fast is undoubtedly one of the world’s most distinctive superyachts
In order to find out more regarding the current availability of superyacht Silver Fast, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts which are available for charter in South East Asia and read more about the Singapore Yacht Show 2017.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...