The largest yacht to ever attend the Singapore Yacht Show, Silver Fast is certain to cause quite the sensation in South East Asia next month. Indeed, her impressive size, combined with her commanding style, makes her a truly individual charter yacht.
Having recently won over the discerning crowds at the Dubai International Boat Show, the critically acclaimed motor yacht is sure to make quite the impression around an equally burgeoning superyacht region.
Already something of a superstar in this part of the world, Silver Fast was crowned ‘Best Custom Built Yacht’ at the Asia Boating Awards in the year of her delivery, an award which has ultimately helped build her considerable reputation.
Receiving her distinctive profile from the legendary superyacht designer Espen Oeino, Silver Fast offers just as much to those stepping on board.
Specifically, she includes a wealth of comfortable furnishings around her exterior and a number of superbly equipped communal spaces around her interior. Ensuring that guests are entertained whether she’s at-anchor or underway, there is a sizeable beach club at the aft and a dedicated wellness area on the lower deck.
As well as being strikingly beautiful, Silver Fast is also highly capable and can comfortably cruise up to 4,500 nautical miles when being enjoyed as part of a private yacht charter vacation.
In terms of accommodation, the luxury yacht includes a generously proportioned master cabin, 3 VIP suites, a double cabin, and 3 twins fitted with pullman berths. Altogether, she can sleep up to 18 guests.
Sure to be the star of the Singapore Yacht Show, Silver Fast is undoubtedly one of the world’s most distinctive superyachts
In order to find out more regarding the current availability of superyacht Silver Fast, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts which are available for charter in South East Asia and read more about the Singapore Yacht Show 2017.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.