Charter Yacht ‘Remember When’ Available In The Caribbean This Winter
Delivered from the esteemed Christensen shipyard in 2011, and refit annually, Remember When is an indisputably refined superyacht.
Indeed, from her high-gloss walnut interior to her highly decorated sundeck, she exudes a timeless distinction.
Now offering families and parties the chance to discover the Leeward Islands as a part of their Thanksgiving celebrations, the appropriately American motor yacht is an ideal choice for those planning a getaway this November.
Perfectly suited to the waters of the Caribbean, the luxury yacht also comes with a range of the latest toys and tenders to allow guests to explore their surroundings in style.
Superbly designed and replete with the most desired features, Remember When delivers a truly unique yacht charter experience
Surrounded by sunpads and accessible via a suitably glamorous elevator, the spa pool on the sundeck of Remember When is unquestionably one of the yacht’s central attractions. The perfect place to unwind following a day of exploring, a total of ten people are able to enjoy the feature at the same time.
A little further aft, a comfortable couch arrangement is situated in close proximity to a full bar and grill, providing an attractive alfresco alternative when it comes to mealtimes.
Entirely air-conditioned, the sundeck is inviting no matter how hot it may be, and offers the best spot to enjoy a drink and some outstanding views.
For charterers keen to keep up with an exercise regime whilst away on their vacation, there’s also a treadmill and assortment of exercise equipment available, with the option of transforming the aft deck into a dedicated massage area.
Designed by Carol Williamson & Associates, the interior of luxury yacht Remember When is nicely redolent of the trends in contemporary styling.
Accenting neutral tones with flashes of darker shades, the main salon is equipped with a state of the art entertainment system and is furnished with a variety of comfortable seating.
Complemented by oversized windows, both the indoor communal and provide spaces benefit from an abundance of light whilst providing access to views across the water.
With a total of six cabins, including an entirely sophisticated master, Remember When is capable of accommodating up to twelve guests.
In order to find out more regarding M/Y Remember When, and her current availability, please feel free to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury superyachts available for charter in the Caribbean.
More Yacht Information
Remember When Yacht For Charter
49m Christensen, 2011
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...