Delivered from the esteemed Christensen shipyard in 2011, and refit annually, Remember When is an indisputably refined superyacht.
Indeed, from her high-gloss walnut interior to her highly decorated sundeck, she exudes a timeless distinction.
Now offering families and parties the chance to discover the Leeward Islands as a part of their Thanksgiving celebrations, the appropriately American motor yacht is an ideal choice for those planning a getaway this November.
Perfectly suited to the waters of the Caribbean, the luxury yacht also comes with a range of the latest toys and tenders to allow guests to explore their surroundings in style.
Superbly designed and replete with the most desired features, Remember When delivers a truly unique yacht charter experience
Surrounded by sunpads and accessible via a suitably glamorous elevator, the spa pool on the sundeck of Remember When is unquestionably one of the yacht’s central attractions. The perfect place to unwind following a day of exploring, a total of ten people are able to enjoy the feature at the same time.
A little further aft, a comfortable couch arrangement is situated in close proximity to a full bar and grill, providing an attractive alfresco alternative when it comes to mealtimes.
Entirely air-conditioned, the sundeck is inviting no matter how hot it may be, and offers the best spot to enjoy a drink and some outstanding views.
For charterers keen to keep up with an exercise regime whilst away on their vacation, there’s also a treadmill and assortment of exercise equipment available, with the option of transforming the aft deck into a dedicated massage area.
Designed by Carol Williamson & Associates, the interior of luxury yacht Remember When is nicely redolent of the trends in contemporary styling.
Accenting neutral tones with flashes of darker shades, the main salon is equipped with a state of the art entertainment system and is furnished with a variety of comfortable seating.
Complemented by oversized windows, both the indoor communal and provide spaces benefit from an abundance of light whilst providing access to views across the water.
With a total of six cabins, including an entirely sophisticated master, Remember When is capable of accommodating up to twelve guests.
In order to find out more regarding M/Y Remember When, and her current availability, please feel free to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury superyachts available for charter in the Caribbean.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.