Delivered from the esteemed Christensen shipyard in 2011, and refit annually, Remember When is an indisputably refined superyacht.
Indeed, from her high-gloss walnut interior to her highly decorated sundeck, she exudes a timeless distinction.
Now offering families and parties the chance to discover the Leeward Islands as a part of their Thanksgiving celebrations, the appropriately American motor yacht is an ideal choice for those planning a getaway this November.
Perfectly suited to the waters of the Caribbean, the luxury yacht also comes with a range of the latest toys and tenders to allow guests to explore their surroundings in style.
Superbly designed and replete with the most desired features, Remember When delivers a truly unique yacht charter experience
Surrounded by sunpads and accessible via a suitably glamorous elevator, the spa pool on the sundeck of Remember When is unquestionably one of the yacht’s central attractions. The perfect place to unwind following a day of exploring, a total of ten people are able to enjoy the feature at the same time.
A little further aft, a comfortable couch arrangement is situated in close proximity to a full bar and grill, providing an attractive alfresco alternative when it comes to mealtimes.
Entirely air-conditioned, the sundeck is inviting no matter how hot it may be, and offers the best spot to enjoy a drink and some outstanding views.
For charterers keen to keep up with an exercise regime whilst away on their vacation, there’s also a treadmill and assortment of exercise equipment available, with the option of transforming the aft deck into a dedicated massage area.
Designed by Carol Williamson & Associates, the interior of luxury yacht Remember When is nicely redolent of the trends in contemporary styling.
Accenting neutral tones with flashes of darker shades, the main salon is equipped with a state of the art entertainment system and is furnished with a variety of comfortable seating.
Complemented by oversized windows, both the indoor communal and provide spaces benefit from an abundance of light whilst providing access to views across the water.
With a total of six cabins, including an entirely sophisticated master, Remember When is capable of accommodating up to twelve guests.
In order to find out more regarding M/Y Remember When, and her current availability, please feel free to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury superyachts available for charter in the Caribbean.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- Sneak preview inside brand new M/Y O’MATHILDENow only a couple of months from completion, a number of exciting renderings have been published to illustrate the fasc...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...