Delivered from the esteemed Christensen shipyard in 2011, and refit annually, Remember When is an indisputably refined superyacht.
Indeed, from her high-gloss walnut interior to her highly decorated sundeck, she exudes a timeless distinction.
Now offering families and parties the chance to discover the Leeward Islands as a part of their Thanksgiving celebrations, the appropriately American motor yacht is an ideal choice for those planning a getaway this November.
Perfectly suited to the waters of the Caribbean, the luxury yacht also comes with a range of the latest toys and tenders to allow guests to explore their surroundings in style.
Superbly designed and replete with the most desired features, Remember When delivers a truly unique yacht charter experience
Surrounded by sunpads and accessible via a suitably glamorous elevator, the spa pool on the sundeck of Remember When is unquestionably one of the yacht’s central attractions. The perfect place to unwind following a day of exploring, a total of ten people are able to enjoy the feature at the same time.
A little further aft, a comfortable couch arrangement is situated in close proximity to a full bar and grill, providing an attractive alfresco alternative when it comes to mealtimes.
Entirely air-conditioned, the sundeck is inviting no matter how hot it may be, and offers the best spot to enjoy a drink and some outstanding views.
For charterers keen to keep up with an exercise regime whilst away on their vacation, there’s also a treadmill and assortment of exercise equipment available, with the option of transforming the aft deck into a dedicated massage area.
Designed by Carol Williamson & Associates, the interior of luxury yacht Remember When is nicely redolent of the trends in contemporary styling.
Accenting neutral tones with flashes of darker shades, the main salon is equipped with a state of the art entertainment system and is furnished with a variety of comfortable seating.
Complemented by oversized windows, both the indoor communal and provide spaces benefit from an abundance of light whilst providing access to views across the water.
With a total of six cabins, including an entirely sophisticated master, Remember When is capable of accommodating up to twelve guests.
In order to find out more regarding M/Y Remember When, and her current availability, please feel free to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury superyachts available for charter in the Caribbean.
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- World's Largest Superyacht REV Available To CharterSet to become the world's largest superyacht in terms of both length and gross tonnage (GT), the 182m/596ft motor yacht...
- Superyacht 11-11 Now Available for Peak SeasonDue to a change in the owner’s plans, the 63m/207ft motor yacht 11/11 has some highly desireable and rare charter avail...
- M/Y KHALILAH Joins the Global Charter FleetThe first all carbon superyacht, the 49m/157ft superyacht KHALILAH is the latest addition to the global charter fleet. ...
- M/Y SAVANNAH Offers Rare Charter OpportunityOne of the most highly regarded and exclusive superyachts of all time, the 84m/274ft motor yacht SAVANNAH has some rare...
- Video: Life On Board 83m M/Y ‘Here Comes The Sun’A brand new video released by Amels showcases the levels of luxury to be enjoyed on board their largest superyacht to d...