The eye-catching 41m/135ft superyacht ‘Ocean Emerald’ has a starring role in the remake of the 1991 movie Point Break, which will be released in US cinemas on Christmas day.
Spotted filming off the coast of Italy, Ocean Emerald plays a key element in the remake of the cult classic as the setting for one of the film’s wild parties.
The action thriller follows a young FBI agent, played by Luke Bracey, who infiltrates a cunning team of thrill-seeking elite athletes suspected of carrying out a spate of unusual crimes in extremely unusual ways.
Featuring a whole range of extreme sports such as big-wave surfing, free rock climbing, sheer-face snowboarding and wingsuiting, the 2015 version diverges from the original, starring Keanu Reeves and Patrick Swayze, which focused solely on a group of expert surfers.
Other actors and actresses in the upcoming movie, directed by Ericson Core, include Edgar Ramirez, Teresa Palmer and Ray Winstone.
Her distinctive and modern exterior is complemented by contemporary indoor spaces, designed with a strong emphasis on space and light. Large floor-to-ceiling windows allow natural light to flood into the interior and keeps charter guests in touch with the outside world.
There is a multitude of amenities on board the motor yacht to keep guests entertained, including gym equipment, sunbeds and a bar on the sun deck, a home cinema in the main salon, and a cappuccino bar and games station in the upper deck salon.
Plus a selection of spacious alfresco dining areas as well as a formal dining room are ideal for socialising whilst enjoying the gorgeous surroundings.
Featuring five stylish staterooms, the yacht can comfortably accommodate up to 12 guests.
If you would like more information on renting M/Y Ocean Emerald, please contact your preferred charter broker.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...