The eye-catching 41m/135ft superyacht ‘Ocean Emerald’ has a starring role in the remake of the 1991 movie Point Break, which will be released in US cinemas on Christmas day.
Spotted filming off the coast of Italy, Ocean Emerald plays a key element in the remake of the cult classic as the setting for one of the film’s wild parties.
The action thriller follows a young FBI agent, played by Luke Bracey, who infiltrates a cunning team of thrill-seeking elite athletes suspected of carrying out a spate of unusual crimes in extremely unusual ways.
Featuring a whole range of extreme sports such as big-wave surfing, free rock climbing, sheer-face snowboarding and wingsuiting, the 2015 version diverges from the original, starring Keanu Reeves and Patrick Swayze, which focused solely on a group of expert surfers.
Other actors and actresses in the upcoming movie, directed by Ericson Core, include Edgar Ramirez, Teresa Palmer and Ray Winstone.
Her distinctive and modern exterior is complemented by contemporary indoor spaces, designed with a strong emphasis on space and light. Large floor-to-ceiling windows allow natural light to flood into the interior and keeps charter guests in touch with the outside world.
There is a multitude of amenities on board the motor yacht to keep guests entertained, including gym equipment, sunbeds and a bar on the sun deck, a home cinema in the main salon, and a cappuccino bar and games station in the upper deck salon.
Plus a selection of spacious alfresco dining areas as well as a formal dining room are ideal for socialising whilst enjoying the gorgeous surroundings.
Featuring five stylish staterooms, the yacht can comfortably accommodate up to 12 guests.
If you would like more information on renting M/Y Ocean Emerald, please contact your preferred charter broker.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.