The eye-catching 41m/135ft superyacht ‘Ocean Emerald’ has a starring role in the remake of the 1991 movie Point Break, which will be released in US cinemas on Christmas day.
Spotted filming off the coast of Italy, Ocean Emerald plays a key element in the remake of the cult classic as the setting for one of the film’s wild parties.
The action thriller follows a young FBI agent, played by Luke Bracey, who infiltrates a cunning team of thrill-seeking elite athletes suspected of carrying out a spate of unusual crimes in extremely unusual ways.
Featuring a whole range of extreme sports such as big-wave surfing, free rock climbing, sheer-face snowboarding and wingsuiting, the 2015 version diverges from the original, starring Keanu Reeves and Patrick Swayze, which focused solely on a group of expert surfers.
Other actors and actresses in the upcoming movie, directed by Ericson Core, include Edgar Ramirez, Teresa Palmer and Ray Winstone.
Her distinctive and modern exterior is complemented by contemporary indoor spaces, designed with a strong emphasis on space and light. Large floor-to-ceiling windows allow natural light to flood into the interior and keeps charter guests in touch with the outside world.
There is a multitude of amenities on board the motor yacht to keep guests entertained, including gym equipment, sunbeds and a bar on the sun deck, a home cinema in the main salon, and a cappuccino bar and games station in the upper deck salon.
Plus a selection of spacious alfresco dining areas as well as a formal dining room are ideal for socialising whilst enjoying the gorgeous surroundings.
Featuring five stylish staterooms, the yacht can comfortably accommodate up to 12 guests.
If you would like more information on renting M/Y Ocean Emerald, please contact your preferred charter broker.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed