Perfectly at home in the quaint surroundings of the Mediterranean, Mondango 3 is a sailing yacht which is very much on the forefront of design.
Indeed, as an incredibly well built ketch from Alloy Yachts, she also features a tastefully contemporary interior courtesy of the team at Reymond Langton Design.
With all 5 cabins exuding an effortless sophistication, Mondango 3 is capable of comfortably accommodating up to 11 guests with an attendant crew of 10.
The marriage of style and performance, Mondango 3 is unquestionably one of the most unique sailing yachts available for charter
Separated from the formal dining area by an impressive walkaround wall, the main salon includes both a bar and lounge area.
Finished in eye-catching color and furnished with futuristic yet inviting sofa seating, this communal space forms an excellent spot to gather in whilst meals are being prepared, or the night is drawing to a close.
What’s more, the artful integration of a cinema screen into the walkaround wall makes movie nights an absolute must whilst away on a luxury yacht charter vacation with Mondango 3.
The private spaces have clearly been given as much thought as the social ones, a fact observable in the master suite which has been situated amidships for a smooth sleeping experience whilst underway.
The remaining staterooms are equally noteworthy, with each of them including en suite facilities finished in pale marble.
The exterior of sailing yacht Mondango 3 is similarly impressive and also hugely appropriate for when it comes to sightseeing around the Mediterranean.
Her flybridge, for example, is fringed by seating and tables to allow guests to get acquainted with both the art of sailing and the coastal panoramas surrounding them.
Of course, dining alfresco has been carefully anticipated, with a large table under some partial shading providing just the spot for some refreshing meals.
Towards the aft, the Jacuzzi provides a relaxing retreat for those who’ve spent the day out on the water with the towable water toys- quite the way to wrap things up whilst on vacation.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...