Perfectly at home in the quaint surroundings of the Mediterranean, Mondango 3 is a sailing yacht which is very much on the forefront of design.
Indeed, as an incredibly well built ketch from Alloy Yachts, she also features a tastefully contemporary interior courtesy of the team at Reymond Langton Design.
With all 5 cabins exuding an effortless sophistication, Mondango 3 is capable of comfortably accommodating up to 11 guests with an attendant crew of 10.
The marriage of style and performance, Mondango 3 is unquestionably one of the most unique sailing yachts available for charter
Separated from the formal dining area by an impressive walkaround wall, the main salon includes both a bar and lounge area.
Finished in eye-catching color and furnished with futuristic yet inviting sofa seating, this communal space forms an excellent spot to gather in whilst meals are being prepared, or the night is drawing to a close.
What’s more, the artful integration of a cinema screen into the walkaround wall makes movie nights an absolute must whilst away on a luxury yacht charter vacation with Mondango 3.
The private spaces have clearly been given as much thought as the social ones, a fact observable in the master suite which has been situated amidships for a smooth sleeping experience whilst underway.
The remaining staterooms are equally noteworthy, with each of them including en suite facilities finished in pale marble.
The exterior of sailing yacht Mondango 3 is similarly impressive and also hugely appropriate for when it comes to sightseeing around the Mediterranean.
Her flybridge, for example, is fringed by seating and tables to allow guests to get acquainted with both the art of sailing and the coastal panoramas surrounding them.
Of course, dining alfresco has been carefully anticipated, with a large table under some partial shading providing just the spot for some refreshing meals.
Towards the aft, the Jacuzzi provides a relaxing retreat for those who’ve spent the day out on the water with the towable water toys- quite the way to wrap things up whilst on vacation.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charter in MayAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- Sneak preview inside brand new charter yacht O’MATHILDENow only a couple of months from completion, a number of exciting renderings have been published to illustrate the fasc...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...