Perfectly at home in the quaint surroundings of the Mediterranean, Mondango 3 is a sailing yacht which is very much on the forefront of design.
Indeed, as an incredibly well built ketch from Alloy Yachts, she also features a tastefully contemporary interior courtesy of the team at Reymond Langton Design.
With all 5 cabins exuding an effortless sophistication, Mondango 3 is capable of comfortably accommodating up to 11 guests with an attendant crew of 10.
The marriage of style and performance, Mondango 3 is unquestionably one of the most unique sailing yachts available for charter
Separated from the formal dining area by an impressive walkaround wall, the main salon includes both a bar and lounge area.
Finished in eye-catching color and furnished with futuristic yet inviting sofa seating, this communal space forms an excellent spot to gather in whilst meals are being prepared, or the night is drawing to a close.
What’s more, the artful integration of a cinema screen into the walkaround wall makes movie nights an absolute must whilst away on a luxury yacht charter vacation with Mondango 3.
The private spaces have clearly been given as much thought as the social ones, a fact observable in the master suite which has been situated amidships for a smooth sleeping experience whilst underway.
The remaining staterooms are equally noteworthy, with each of them including en suite facilities finished in pale marble.
The exterior of sailing yacht Mondango 3 is similarly impressive and also hugely appropriate for when it comes to sightseeing around the Mediterranean.
Her flybridge, for example, is fringed by seating and tables to allow guests to get acquainted with both the art of sailing and the coastal panoramas surrounding them.
Of course, dining alfresco has been carefully anticipated, with a large table under some partial shading providing just the spot for some refreshing meals.
Towards the aft, the Jacuzzi provides a relaxing retreat for those who’ve spent the day out on the water with the towable water toys- quite the way to wrap things up whilst on vacation.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed