Perfectly at home in the quaint surroundings of the Mediterranean, Mondango 3 is a sailing yacht which is very much on the forefront of design.
Indeed, as an incredibly well built ketch from Alloy Yachts, she also features a tastefully contemporary interior courtesy of the team at Reymond Langton Design.
With all 5 cabins exuding an effortless sophistication, Mondango 3 is capable of comfortably accommodating up to 11 guests with an attendant crew of 10.
The marriage of style and performance, Mondango 3 is unquestionably one of the most unique sailing yachts available for charter
Separated from the formal dining area by an impressive walkaround wall, the main salon includes both a bar and lounge area.
Finished in eye-catching color and furnished with futuristic yet inviting sofa seating, this communal space forms an excellent spot to gather in whilst meals are being prepared, or the night is drawing to a close.
What’s more, the artful integration of a cinema screen into the walkaround wall makes movie nights an absolute must whilst away on a luxury yacht charter vacation with Mondango 3.
The private spaces have clearly been given as much thought as the social ones, a fact observable in the master suite which has been situated amidships for a smooth sleeping experience whilst underway.
The remaining staterooms are equally noteworthy, with each of them including en suite facilities finished in pale marble.
The exterior of sailing yacht Mondango 3 is similarly impressive and also hugely appropriate for when it comes to sightseeing around the Mediterranean.
Her flybridge, for example, is fringed by seating and tables to allow guests to get acquainted with both the art of sailing and the coastal panoramas surrounding them.
Of course, dining alfresco has been carefully anticipated, with a large table under some partial shading providing just the spot for some refreshing meals.
Towards the aft, the Jacuzzi provides a relaxing retreat for those who’ve spent the day out on the water with the towable water toys- quite the way to wrap things up whilst on vacation.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.