Held in support of the Pink Ribbon Foundation, this year’s Charity Table Setting Competition challenged participants to produce uniquely creative environments in which to enjoy cocktails and canapes.
Adding even more awards to the already impressive cabinet of Maltese Falcon, the judges announced at a small ceremony that she had won first place for ‘best table’, ‘best canape’, and ‘best overall.
Complimenting the fashion in which the team embraced the pink theme of the foundation, the judges were particularly impressed by the impact made by both the arrangement and general presentation of the tables.
With colourful arrangements adorning both the formal dining and alfresco space on the aft deck, Maltese Falcon looked very much the model of vibrancy during the course of the competition. Accenting the setting with mermaid ice sculptures and even live pink jellyfish, it was clear that the crew had only the greatest of ambitions.
Consistent with the colour scheme, the award-winning pink canapes were delicately decorated and filled with foie gras mousse by chef Inger Nielsen.
Hugely favourable reports from the judges regarding the quality of the cocktails also reinforces the sheer majesty of live on board Maltese Falcon.
Showcasing the incredible capability of the crew as well as the beauty of the dining areas, the victory showcases the luxury to be found on board the iconic Maltese Falcon
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.