Blessed with an all new profile, the 40m/130ft motor yacht LIONSHARE has recently completed an extensive refit which is certain to impress charter guests.
Fresh with a new paint job and upgraded mechanics, LIONSHARE remains a truly head-turning motor yacht. Indeed, with a striking orange line added to the bottom of her hull, she carves a wholly unique presence on the water.
Now, with greater generators installed and the layout totally rearranged, she offers guests the very best in both style and performance.
Currently available for charter in the picturesque cruising grounds of the Caribbean, those on board will be the first to get a sense of her new look and feel.
Heading inside of luxury yacht LIONSHARE, guests will feel instantly at home thanks to the artful combination of hardwood floors, colourful fixtures, and freshly furnished communal spaces.
Characterised by a bright and airy ambience, the main salon and sky lounge offer tranquil environments for parties to gather together for a few drinks or simply some enjoyable down time.
With the well-appointed master cabin sure to be the preserve of the principal charter guest, there is also a VIP stateroom, 2 doubles, and a twin with optional Pullman berth. Altogether, this configuration allows her to sleep up to 12 guests whilst away on a private yacht charter vacation.
With an updated look and enhanced performance, superyacht LIONSHARE is perfectly primed for charter vacations
The exterior of superyacht LIONSHARE features all of the facilities necessary to properly enjoy her sun-kissed cruising grounds.
More specifically, her sundeck is crowned by a large Jacuzzi whilst the exposed sections of her upper and main deck are home to inviting alfresco dining areas.
When it comes to making a splash, LIONSHARE offers a huge treasure chest of the coolest water toys to ensure that everyone on board is able to enjoy themselves to the full.
Just as functional by night, the exterior can also be transformed into a home cinema which allows guests to catch up with the latest blockbusters beneath the stars.
In order to find out more regarding M/Y LIONSHARE, please feel free to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts available for charter in the Caribbean.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.