Blessed with an all new profile, the 40m/130ft motor yacht LIONSHARE has recently completed an extensive refit which is certain to impress charter guests.
Fresh with a new paint job and upgraded mechanics, LIONSHARE remains a truly head-turning motor yacht. Indeed, with a striking orange line added to the bottom of her hull, she carves a wholly unique presence on the water.
Now, with greater generators installed and the layout totally rearranged, she offers guests the very best in both style and performance.
Currently available for charter in the picturesque cruising grounds of the Caribbean, those on board will be the first to get a sense of her new look and feel.
Heading inside of luxury yacht LIONSHARE, guests will feel instantly at home thanks to the artful combination of hardwood floors, colourful fixtures, and freshly furnished communal spaces.
Characterised by a bright and airy ambience, the main salon and sky lounge offer tranquil environments for parties to gather together for a few drinks or simply some enjoyable down time.
With the well-appointed master cabin sure to be the preserve of the principal charter guest, there is also a VIP stateroom, 2 doubles, and a twin with optional Pullman berth. Altogether, this configuration allows her to sleep up to 12 guests whilst away on a private yacht charter vacation.
With an updated look and enhanced performance, superyacht LIONSHARE is perfectly primed for charter vacations
The exterior of superyacht LIONSHARE features all of the facilities necessary to properly enjoy her sun-kissed cruising grounds.
More specifically, her sundeck is crowned by a large Jacuzzi whilst the exposed sections of her upper and main deck are home to inviting alfresco dining areas.
When it comes to making a splash, LIONSHARE offers a huge treasure chest of the coolest water toys to ensure that everyone on board is able to enjoy themselves to the full.
Just as functional by night, the exterior can also be transformed into a home cinema which allows guests to catch up with the latest blockbusters beneath the stars.
In order to find out more regarding M/Y LIONSHARE, please feel free to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts available for charter in the Caribbean.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed