Blessed with an all new profile, the 40m/130ft motor yacht LIONSHARE has recently completed an extensive refit which is certain to impress charter guests.
Fresh with a new paint job and upgraded mechanics, LIONSHARE remains a truly head-turning motor yacht. Indeed, with a striking orange line added to the bottom of her hull, she carves a wholly unique presence on the water.
Now, with greater generators installed and the layout totally rearranged, she offers guests the very best in both style and performance.
Currently available for charter in the picturesque cruising grounds of the Caribbean, those on board will be the first to get a sense of her new look and feel.
Heading inside of luxury yacht LIONSHARE, guests will feel instantly at home thanks to the artful combination of hardwood floors, colourful fixtures, and freshly furnished communal spaces.
Characterised by a bright and airy ambience, the main salon and sky lounge offer tranquil environments for parties to gather together for a few drinks or simply some enjoyable down time.
With the well-appointed master cabin sure to be the preserve of the principal charter guest, there is also a VIP stateroom, 2 doubles, and a twin with optional Pullman berth. Altogether, this configuration allows her to sleep up to 12 guests whilst away on a private yacht charter vacation.
With an updated look and enhanced performance, superyacht LIONSHARE is perfectly primed for charter vacations
The exterior of superyacht LIONSHARE features all of the facilities necessary to properly enjoy her sun-kissed cruising grounds.
More specifically, her sundeck is crowned by a large Jacuzzi whilst the exposed sections of her upper and main deck are home to inviting alfresco dining areas.
When it comes to making a splash, LIONSHARE offers a huge treasure chest of the coolest water toys to ensure that everyone on board is able to enjoy themselves to the full.
Just as functional by night, the exterior can also be transformed into a home cinema which allows guests to catch up with the latest blockbusters beneath the stars.
In order to find out more regarding M/Y LIONSHARE, please feel free to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts available for charter in the Caribbean.
- The best brand-new superyachts for charter in 2019Be among the first to step on board a brand new superyacht with our round-up of the best recently-delivered yachts avai...
- VIDEO: Feadship transports 93m charter yacht ‘Lady S’ In a recent video, Feadship gives viewers a behind-the-scenes glimpse into how they moved their 93m/ 305ft megayacht ‘L...
- M/Y ‘Christina O’ available to charter at a reduced rate in the MediterraneanExplore Mediterranean hotspots such as the South of France and the Italian Riviera at a reduced rate on board one of th...
- 93m Feadship M/Y ‘Lady S’ joins the charter fleet It was announced this morning that Feadship’s latest masterpiece, the 93m/305ft superyacht ‘Lady S’, will be available ...
- Australia charter special announced on M/Y ‘Infinity Pacific’Enjoy nine days for the price of seven on Whitsundays yacht charters on board the 40m/133ft motor yacht ‘Infinity Pacif...
- 82m superyacht ROMEA available for South of France event chartersThe 82m/268ft motor yacht ROMEA has announced she is still available for Monaco Grand Prix yacht charters and Cannes Fi...