Blessed with an all new profile, the 40m/130ft motor yacht LIONSHARE has recently completed an extensive refit which is certain to impress charter guests.
Fresh with a new paint job and upgraded mechanics, LIONSHARE remains a truly head-turning motor yacht. Indeed, with a striking orange line added to the bottom of her hull, she carves a wholly unique presence on the water.
Now, with greater generators installed and the layout totally rearranged, she offers guests the very best in both style and performance.
Currently available for charter in the picturesque cruising grounds of the Caribbean, those on board will be the first to get a sense of her new look and feel.
Heading inside of luxury yacht LIONSHARE, guests will feel instantly at home thanks to the artful combination of hardwood floors, colourful fixtures, and freshly furnished communal spaces.
Characterised by a bright and airy ambience, the main salon and sky lounge offer tranquil environments for parties to gather together for a few drinks or simply some enjoyable down time.
With the well-appointed master cabin sure to be the preserve of the principal charter guest, there is also a VIP stateroom, 2 doubles, and a twin with optional Pullman berth. Altogether, this configuration allows her to sleep up to 12 guests whilst away on a private yacht charter vacation.
With an updated look and enhanced performance, superyacht LIONSHARE is perfectly primed for charter vacations
The exterior of superyacht LIONSHARE features all of the facilities necessary to properly enjoy her sun-kissed cruising grounds.
More specifically, her sundeck is crowned by a large Jacuzzi whilst the exposed sections of her upper and main deck are home to inviting alfresco dining areas.
When it comes to making a splash, LIONSHARE offers a huge treasure chest of the coolest water toys to ensure that everyone on board is able to enjoy themselves to the full.
Just as functional by night, the exterior can also be transformed into a home cinema which allows guests to catch up with the latest blockbusters beneath the stars.
In order to find out more regarding M/Y LIONSHARE, please feel free to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts available for charter in the Caribbean.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...