The brand-new 58m/190ft luxury charter yacht ‘Illusion V’ has been nominated in an impressive four categories for the upcoming ShowBoats Design Awards 2015.
Launched in August of this year, the Benetti-built superyacht ‘Illusion V’ was completed just in time to make her world debut at the 2014 Monaco Yacht Show. She was one of the stand-out luxury yachts of this year’s event where she unveiled her stunning Green & Mingarelli designed interior for the first time.
Featuring intricate embroidery, hand-carved details, sumptuous furnishings and exceptional living spaces, Illusion V’s beautifully finished living spaces have seen her shortlisted in the ‘Interior Design’ category. Green & Mingarelli are also responsible for her sleek exterior lines which have also earned a nomination in the ‘Exterior Design’ group.
Additionally, she has been finalised for her Naval Architecture as well as Holistic Design in which the judges take into account the synergies between the interior and exterior visual appeal, functionality and practicality at sea and innovative features. ‘Illusion V’ has made an exciting recent addition to the global charter fleet and clearly represents the highest standards of quality and design.
‘Illusion V’ will be attending the 2014 Antigua Charter Yacht Show this month and will be available for crewed yacht vacations on the Caribbean throughout the winter at weekly rates starting from €350,000, contact your charter broker for more details.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.