Capturing the glitz and glamour of the Bond franchise, the appropriately named Casino Royale is without question one of the most opulent deliveries from the Christensen shipyard.
Originally delivered in 2008 and refit to an exacting standard in 2014, the yacht is a true individual in the charter fleet and is certain to attract the visitors at Yachts Miami Beach 2017 when she goes on display between 16th-20th February.
Full of standout features and more subtle finishing touches, Casino Royale is ideal for those looking for a glamorous private yacht charter vacation in either the Caribbean or Mediterranean this year.
Designed by Carol Williamson & Associates, the interior of luxury yacht Casino Royale makes various nods to the iconic films, with silhouettes of the bond girls lining both the communal and guests spaces.
Clearly designed for entertaining as well as relaxing, the main salon is annexed by a generously proportioned central lobby which allows guests to gather together ahead of their more formal meals.
Similarly, the furnishings available in the central social space are traditionally inspired, providing a classic atmosphere to unwind in.
As elegant as her name would suggest, superyacht Casino Royale offers a charter vacation unlike any other.
The exterior of Casino Royale reflects the beauty of the interior and effortlessly fuses fun and style. The Jacuzzi situated on the sundeck, for example, is positioned closely to a full-equipped wet bar to allow charter guests to be suitably refreshed when they’re out in the sun.
The alfresco dining table on the main deck aft is just as impressive, with enough seating and space to accommodate the entire party for light lunches and dinner in a balmy environment.
The selection of tenders and inflatable water toys is also sure to keep more active guests satisfied, and will allow everyone to conveniently access parts of the water which the superyacht itself cannot.
Along with a generously sized master cabin, Casino Royale features an additional 5 cabins to allow a total of 12 guests to enjoy her as part of their vacation.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- 8 top superyachts open for Thanksgiving chartersIf you’re looking to spend Thanksgiving with your loved ones enjoying a yacht charter vacation, then you’re in luck; th...
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...