Capturing the glitz and glamour of the Bond franchise, the appropriately named Casino Royale is without question one of the most opulent deliveries from the Christensen shipyard.
Originally delivered in 2008 and refit to an exacting standard in 2014, the yacht is a true individual in the charter fleet and is certain to attract the visitors at Yachts Miami Beach 2017 when she goes on display between 16th-20th February.
Full of standout features and more subtle finishing touches, Casino Royale is ideal for those looking for a glamorous private yacht charter vacation in either the Caribbean or Mediterranean this year.
Designed by Carol Williamson & Associates, the interior of luxury yacht Casino Royale makes various nods to the iconic films, with silhouettes of the bond girls lining both the communal and guests spaces.
Clearly designed for entertaining as well as relaxing, the main salon is annexed by a generously proportioned central lobby which allows guests to gather together ahead of their more formal meals.
Similarly, the furnishings available in the central social space are traditionally inspired, providing a classic atmosphere to unwind in.
As elegant as her name would suggest, superyacht Casino Royale offers a charter vacation unlike any other.
The exterior of Casino Royale reflects the beauty of the interior and effortlessly fuses fun and style. The Jacuzzi situated on the sundeck, for example, is positioned closely to a full-equipped wet bar to allow charter guests to be suitably refreshed when they’re out in the sun.
The alfresco dining table on the main deck aft is just as impressive, with enough seating and space to accommodate the entire party for light lunches and dinner in a balmy environment.
The selection of tenders and inflatable water toys is also sure to keep more active guests satisfied, and will allow everyone to conveniently access parts of the water which the superyacht itself cannot.
Along with a generously sized master cabin, Casino Royale features an additional 5 cabins to allow a total of 12 guests to enjoy her as part of their vacation.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.