Replete with coral reefs, atolls, and a lush range of rainforests, Papua New Guinea is in many respects the perfect charter destination for Big Fish.
Indeed, with a restful ambience provided by the interior design of Gregory Marshall, as well as a sundeck perfectly primed for sightseeing, it’s the more exotic waters where the yacht truly shows off her prowess.
Imagine, for example, waking up in the master suite only to look out of the panoramic windows to take in a landscape which just isn’t resembled anywhere else on earth.
Or perhaps, if discovery is more your thing, effortlessly equipping diving gear on the swim platform as the tender is brought around from the garage on the starboard side.
Capable of accommodating up to 10 guests across a range of 5 well-appointed cabins, motor yacht Big Fish also comes with an attendant crew of 10 for luxury yacht charter vacations.
A true sanctuary, the interior of Big Fish benefits greatly from an abundance of surrounding windows- right through from the main salon to the guest suites, natural light abounds to create a truly harmonious atmosphere.
The social areas have all been well arranged, with a variety of comfortable furnishings providing ample space for charterers to unwind after a day of sightseeing.
Splashes of colour punctuate the layout, making a stroll through the interior a pleasure in itself. From the stairways to walls, blues and greens optimise the relaxed mood of the yacht.
For those eager to maintain a fitness regime, expedition yacht Big Fish also includes a fully stocked gym in its own dedicated space.
Finely balancing luxury with a sense of adventure, charter yacht Big Fish allows guests to see the world in unparalleled style
Whilst bringing the performance expected of an expedition yacht, Big Fish also features all the makings of a luxury yacht out on her sundeck.
Defined by a collection of angular lines, the various outdoor spaces provide a number of observation platforms from which to appreciate exotic charter grounds.
Her Jacuzzi, for instance, is situated in such a way that charterers can indulge in the amenity whilst still overlooking their tropical surroundings.
Ultimately, Big Fish is the ideal choice of yacht for those looking to satisfy their spirit of adventure in a luxurious environment.
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- BEST PHOTOS: Monaco Yacht Show 2018YachtCharterFleet has handpicked the best photos from more than 6,000 Instagram posts to help you get straight to the h...
- First look inside brand new 85m M/Y O’PTASIABrand new and available to charter in Greece, the 85m/279ft motor yacht O’PTASIA has released some fresh images of the ...
- Feadship M/Y JOY now available for Caribbean yacht charterMaking her Caribbean debut, the magnificent 70m/230ft motor yacht JOY is now open to enquiries for luxury yacht charter...