Replete with coral reefs, atolls, and a lush range of rainforests, Papua New Guinea is in many respects the perfect charter destination for Big Fish.
Indeed, with a restful ambience provided by the interior design of Gregory Marshall, as well as a sundeck perfectly primed for sightseeing, it’s the more exotic waters where the yacht truly shows off her prowess.
Imagine, for example, waking up in the master suite only to look out of the panoramic windows to take in a landscape which just isn’t resembled anywhere else on earth.
Or perhaps, if discovery is more your thing, effortlessly equipping diving gear on the swim platform as the tender is brought around from the garage on the starboard side.
Capable of accommodating up to 10 guests across a range of 5 well-appointed cabins, motor yacht Big Fish also comes with an attendant crew of 10 for luxury yacht charter vacations.
A true sanctuary, the interior of Big Fish benefits greatly from an abundance of surrounding windows- right through from the main salon to the guest suites, natural light abounds to create a truly harmonious atmosphere.
The social areas have all been well arranged, with a variety of comfortable furnishings providing ample space for charterers to unwind after a day of sightseeing.
Splashes of colour punctuate the layout, making a stroll through the interior a pleasure in itself. From the stairways to walls, blues and greens optimise the relaxed mood of the yacht.
For those eager to maintain a fitness regime, expedition yacht Big Fish also includes a fully stocked gym in its own dedicated space.
Finely balancing luxury with a sense of adventure, charter yacht Big Fish allows guests to see the world in unparalleled style
Whilst bringing the performance expected of an expedition yacht, Big Fish also features all the makings of a luxury yacht out on her sundeck.
Defined by a collection of angular lines, the various outdoor spaces provide a number of observation platforms from which to appreciate exotic charter grounds.
Her Jacuzzi, for instance, is situated in such a way that charterers can indulge in the amenity whilst still overlooking their tropical surroundings.
Ultimately, Big Fish is the ideal choice of yacht for those looking to satisfy their spirit of adventure in a luxurious environment.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Blue Planet TV series superyacht ALUCIA now available to charterCausing a sensation when she appeared on the second season of the hit BBC series Blue Planet in winter, the 56m/183ft e...
- Inside Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 M/Y ‘Talisman Maiton’Premiering on Bravo TV on 15th May, Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 will see Captain Sandy Yawn and a cast of familia...