Replete with coral reefs, atolls, and a lush range of rainforests, Papua New Guinea is in many respects the perfect charter destination for Big Fish.
Indeed, with a restful ambience provided by the interior design of Gregory Marshall, as well as a sundeck perfectly primed for sightseeing, it’s the more exotic waters where the yacht truly shows off her prowess.
Imagine, for example, waking up in the master suite only to look out of the panoramic windows to take in a landscape which just isn’t resembled anywhere else on earth.
Or perhaps, if discovery is more your thing, effortlessly equipping diving gear on the swim platform as the tender is brought around from the garage on the starboard side.
Capable of accommodating up to 10 guests across a range of 5 well-appointed cabins, motor yacht Big Fish also comes with an attendant crew of 10 for luxury yacht charter vacations.
A true sanctuary, the interior of Big Fish benefits greatly from an abundance of surrounding windows- right through from the main salon to the guest suites, natural light abounds to create a truly harmonious atmosphere.
The social areas have all been well arranged, with a variety of comfortable furnishings providing ample space for charterers to unwind after a day of sightseeing.
Splashes of colour punctuate the layout, making a stroll through the interior a pleasure in itself. From the stairways to walls, blues and greens optimise the relaxed mood of the yacht.
For those eager to maintain a fitness regime, expedition yacht Big Fish also includes a fully stocked gym in its own dedicated space.
Finely balancing luxury with a sense of adventure, charter yacht Big Fish allows guests to see the world in unparalleled style
Whilst bringing the performance expected of an expedition yacht, Big Fish also features all the makings of a luxury yacht out on her sundeck.
Defined by a collection of angular lines, the various outdoor spaces provide a number of observation platforms from which to appreciate exotic charter grounds.
Her Jacuzzi, for instance, is situated in such a way that charterers can indulge in the amenity whilst still overlooking their tropical surroundings.
Ultimately, Big Fish is the ideal choice of yacht for those looking to satisfy their spirit of adventure in a luxurious environment.
- The best brand-new superyachts for charter in 2019Be among the first to step on board a brand new superyacht with our round-up of the best recently-delivered yachts avai...
- VIDEO: Feadship transports 93m charter yacht ‘Lady S’ In a recent video, Feadship gives viewers a behind-the-scenes glimpse into how they moved their 93m/ 305ft megayacht ‘L...
- M/Y ‘Christina O’ available to charter at a reduced rate in the MediterraneanExplore Mediterranean hotspots such as the South of France and the Italian Riviera at a reduced rate on board one of th...
- 93m Feadship M/Y ‘Lady S’ joins the charter fleet It was announced this morning that Feadship’s latest masterpiece, the 93m/305ft superyacht ‘Lady S’, will be available ...
- Australia charter special announced on M/Y ‘Infinity Pacific’Enjoy nine days for the price of seven on Whitsundays yacht charters on board the 40m/133ft motor yacht ‘Infinity Pacif...
- 82m superyacht ROMEA available for South of France event chartersThe 82m/268ft motor yacht ROMEA has announced she is still available for Monaco Grand Prix yacht charters and Cannes Fi...