Replete with coral reefs, atolls, and a lush range of rainforests, Papua New Guinea is in many respects the perfect charter destination for Big Fish.
Indeed, with a restful ambience provided by the interior design of Gregory Marshall, as well as a sundeck perfectly primed for sightseeing, it’s the more exotic waters where the yacht truly shows off her prowess.
Imagine, for example, waking up in the master suite only to look out of the panoramic windows to take in a landscape which just isn’t resembled anywhere else on earth.
Or perhaps, if discovery is more your thing, effortlessly equipping diving gear on the swim platform as the tender is brought around from the garage on the starboard side.
Capable of accommodating up to 10 guests across a range of 5 well-appointed cabins, motor yacht Big Fish also comes with an attendant crew of 10 for luxury yacht charter vacations.
A true sanctuary, the interior of Big Fish benefits greatly from an abundance of surrounding windows- right through from the main salon to the guest suites, natural light abounds to create a truly harmonious atmosphere.
The social areas have all been well arranged, with a variety of comfortable furnishings providing ample space for charterers to unwind after a day of sightseeing.
Splashes of colour punctuate the layout, making a stroll through the interior a pleasure in itself. From the stairways to walls, blues and greens optimise the relaxed mood of the yacht.
For those eager to maintain a fitness regime, expedition yacht Big Fish also includes a fully stocked gym in its own dedicated space.
Finely balancing luxury with a sense of adventure, charter yacht Big Fish allows guests to see the world in unparalleled style
Whilst bringing the performance expected of an expedition yacht, Big Fish also features all the makings of a luxury yacht out on her sundeck.
Defined by a collection of angular lines, the various outdoor spaces provide a number of observation platforms from which to appreciate exotic charter grounds.
Her Jacuzzi, for instance, is situated in such a way that charterers can indulge in the amenity whilst still overlooking their tropical surroundings.
Ultimately, Big Fish is the ideal choice of yacht for those looking to satisfy their spirit of adventure in a luxurious environment.
- Heesen M/Y ASYA Joins Mediterranean Charter FleetThe 47m/153ft superyacht ASYA has now joined the global charter fleet, and will be available in Mediterranean hotspots ...
- 10 Of The Best Late Winter Superyacht Charter DealsWith the summer season fast approaching, there is still time to take advantage of a late-winter superyacht charter deal...
- 5 Top Superyachts Available To Charter At America’s CupTaking place this June, the hotly anticipated America’s Cup is no doubt best enjoyed on board one of the outstanding mo...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- 5 Top Charter Yachts To See At Palm Beach Boat ShowGetting underway in a week’s time, this year’s Palm Beach Boat Show will see a number of charter yachts gather in Flor...
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...