Built by Dutch shipyard OceanCo in 1997, superyacht LAZY Z underwent a $4 million refit in 2012 that included an exterior paint and teak deck work, the installation of Quantum zero speed stabilisers, 15 year Lloyd’s Class inspections and survey and the servicing of all of her mechanical and plumbing systems.
Her accommodation is for up to 12 charter guests in six staterooms. The full width master suite is situated on the main deck and incorporates its own private observation lounge that provides 180 degree views and can be utilised as a study, breakfast area or lounge. Her further accommodation comes in the form of three king, one double and one twin staterooms on the lower deck. A fully equipped gym can also be found on the lower deck.
LAZY Z carries a plethora of water toys on board including an inflatable water slide, two Yamaha jet skis, a windsurfer, kayak, water skis, diving and snorkelling equipment and fishing gear. She is available to charter from €200,000 per week.
With a highly experienced Captain and crew, LAZY Z is a joy to charter and is the perfect vessel to cruise the crystal clear waters of the Mediterranean this summer. Contact your yacht charter broker for more details and take a look at the full selection of yachts available to charter in and around the Mediterranean.
With a highly experienced Captain and crew, LAZY Z is a joy to charter and is the perfect vessel to cruise the crystal clear waters of the Mediterranean this summer.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.