The 65m/213ft sailing yacht LAMIMA has been successfully launched and is ready to embark on her first charter season in Indonesia’s breathtaking Komodo Islands and Raja Ampat archipelago.
Beautifully merging traditional Indonesian hospitality with modern superyacht opulence, LAMIMA represents one of the most unique charter experiences on the market. Her build alone was a meticulous process that began in early 2012 in the centuries-old boatbuilding village of Ara, Sulawesi with skilled craftsmen using only traditional methods.
Beautifully merging traditional Indonesian hospitality with modern superyacht opulence, LAMIMA represents one of the most unique charter experiences on the market.
She was then taken to the Italthai Marine Shipyard in Thailand where her rigging was completed, overseen by top rigging experts. Her stunning Marcelo Penna designed interior was also installed which encompasses an elegant feel throughout, fusing Asian influences with contemporary furnishings and luxurious amenities to create a spectacular charter yacht. She offers accommodation for up to 14 guests in seven beautifully finished staterooms.
Within LAMIMA’s expert crew of 19 there are expert fishermen, a Padi dive instructor to go alongside side her certified dive centre as well as experienced pijit masseuses and yoga teachers and even a tour guide, perfect for exploring the Raja Ampat Islands. She is offered for Southeast Asia yacht charters at a weekly rate starting from €190,000, for more information contact your yacht broker.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.