Indeed, her harmonious exterior lines house a variety of appropriately glamorous communal and private spaces for guests to indulge when they’re not out enjoying the sun.
Perfectly primed for the waters of the Mediterranean in late summer, the superyacht also comes with an abundance of water toys and tenders for intrepid travellers to get out and exploring.
With a single master cabin, four doubles, and a single convertible stateroom, Lady Sara is capable of accommodating up to twelve guests whilst away on a private yacht charter.
Embodying the very best traditions of yachting, Lady Sara ensures a truly satisfying charter experience
Immediately upon entering the sumptuously furnished main salon, guests are sure to feel at home on board luxury yacht Lady Sara.
With large windows flanking the symmetrical arrangement which extends to the interior dining area, the space provides an exceptional environment for parties to gather together for both formal and informal occasions.
Similarly, the suitably refined wetbar found in the upper salon serves to set an intimate tone for those looking to enjoy some late night cocktails.
All finished with engaging pieces of artwork and bespoke fixtures, the timeless design of Lady Sara extends to the staterooms where guests can be assured of comfortable rest amidst stunning surroundings.
Out on the exterior of luxury yacht Lady Sara, things are strikingly modern, with amenities ranging from gym equipment to yet another wet bar.
Situated beneath partial shading, a large table provides a perfect option for those who prefer to dine alfresco whilst on vacation.
Another nice feature is the furnished Portuguese bridge which offers the chance to heighten the experience of being underway.
For those keen to get even closer to their chosen cruising grounds, and to get out exploring on a Jetski, the broad swim platform extending off the aft makes such pursuits wholly accessible.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.