Indeed, her harmonious exterior lines house a variety of appropriately glamorous communal and private spaces for guests to indulge when they’re not out enjoying the sun.
Perfectly primed for the waters of the Mediterranean in late summer, the superyacht also comes with an abundance of water toys and tenders for intrepid travellers to get out and exploring.
With a single master cabin, four doubles, and a single convertible stateroom, Lady Sara is capable of accommodating up to twelve guests whilst away on a private yacht charter.
Embodying the very best traditions of yachting, Lady Sara ensures a truly satisfying charter experience
Immediately upon entering the sumptuously furnished main salon, guests are sure to feel at home on board luxury yacht Lady Sara.
With large windows flanking the symmetrical arrangement which extends to the interior dining area, the space provides an exceptional environment for parties to gather together for both formal and informal occasions.
Similarly, the suitably refined wetbar found in the upper salon serves to set an intimate tone for those looking to enjoy some late night cocktails.
All finished with engaging pieces of artwork and bespoke fixtures, the timeless design of Lady Sara extends to the staterooms where guests can be assured of comfortable rest amidst stunning surroundings.
Out on the exterior of luxury yacht Lady Sara, things are strikingly modern, with amenities ranging from gym equipment to yet another wet bar.
Situated beneath partial shading, a large table provides a perfect option for those who prefer to dine alfresco whilst on vacation.
Another nice feature is the furnished Portuguese bridge which offers the chance to heighten the experience of being underway.
For those keen to get even closer to their chosen cruising grounds, and to get out exploring on a Jetski, the broad swim platform extending off the aft makes such pursuits wholly accessible.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charter in MayAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- Sneak preview inside brand new charter yacht O’MATHILDENow only a couple of months from completion, a number of exciting renderings have been published to illustrate the fasc...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...