Indeed, her harmonious exterior lines house a variety of appropriately glamorous communal and private spaces for guests to indulge when they’re not out enjoying the sun.
Perfectly primed for the waters of the Mediterranean in late summer, the superyacht also comes with an abundance of water toys and tenders for intrepid travellers to get out and exploring.
With a single master cabin, four doubles, and a single convertible stateroom, Lady Sara is capable of accommodating up to twelve guests whilst away on a private yacht charter.
Embodying the very best traditions of yachting, Lady Sara ensures a truly satisfying charter experience
Immediately upon entering the sumptuously furnished main salon, guests are sure to feel at home on board luxury yacht Lady Sara.
With large windows flanking the symmetrical arrangement which extends to the interior dining area, the space provides an exceptional environment for parties to gather together for both formal and informal occasions.
Similarly, the suitably refined wetbar found in the upper salon serves to set an intimate tone for those looking to enjoy some late night cocktails.
All finished with engaging pieces of artwork and bespoke fixtures, the timeless design of Lady Sara extends to the staterooms where guests can be assured of comfortable rest amidst stunning surroundings.
Out on the exterior of luxury yacht Lady Sara, things are strikingly modern, with amenities ranging from gym equipment to yet another wet bar.
Situated beneath partial shading, a large table provides a perfect option for those who prefer to dine alfresco whilst on vacation.
Another nice feature is the furnished Portuguese bridge which offers the chance to heighten the experience of being underway.
For those keen to get even closer to their chosen cruising grounds, and to get out exploring on a Jetski, the broad swim platform extending off the aft makes such pursuits wholly accessible.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed