Charter Yacht 'Lady Sara' Reduces Weekly Rate In The Mediterranean
Indeed, her harmonious exterior lines house a variety of appropriately glamorous communal and private spaces for guests to indulge when they’re not out enjoying the sun.
Perfectly primed for the waters of the Mediterranean in late summer, the superyacht also comes with an abundance of water toys and tenders for intrepid travellers to get out and exploring.
With a single master cabin, four doubles, and a single convertible stateroom, Lady Sara is capable of accommodating up to twelve guests whilst away on a private yacht charter.
Embodying the very best traditions of yachting, Lady Sara ensures a truly satisfying charter experience
Immediately upon entering the sumptuously furnished main salon, guests are sure to feel at home on board luxury yacht Lady Sara.
With large windows flanking the symmetrical arrangement which extends to the interior dining area, the space provides an exceptional environment for parties to gather together for both formal and informal occasions.
Similarly, the suitably refined wetbar found in the upper salon serves to set an intimate tone for those looking to enjoy some late night cocktails.
All finished with engaging pieces of artwork and bespoke fixtures, the timeless design of Lady Sara extends to the staterooms where guests can be assured of comfortable rest amidst stunning surroundings.
Out on the exterior of luxury yacht Lady Sara, things are strikingly modern, with amenities ranging from gym equipment to yet another wet bar.
Situated beneath partial shading, a large table provides a perfect option for those who prefer to dine alfresco whilst on vacation.
Another nice feature is the furnished Portuguese bridge which offers the chance to heighten the experience of being underway.
For those keen to get even closer to their chosen cruising grounds, and to get out exploring on a Jetski, the broad swim platform extending off the aft makes such pursuits wholly accessible.
More Yacht Information
Lady Sara Yacht For Charter
57m Trinity Yachts, 2012
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y PIONEER Offers Two Free Days of CharterOffering guests 9 days charter for the price of 7, the 46m/151ft expedition yacht PIONEER is perfect for exploring the ...
- M/Y ELYSIAN Open For Charter In The CaribbeanFollowing her appearance at the Antigua Charter Yacht Show in December, the 60m/197ft motor yacht ELYSIAN is now availa...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- Greece Maintains Status as a Superyacht Hotspot With a new year now underway, it’s possible to see how Greece continued to maintain its position as one of the prime ya...
- M/Y AXIOMA Drops Rate By €255,000 For WinterOffering a considerable reduction on select dates this spring and autumn, the 72m/236ft motor yacht AXIOMA presents a d...