Indeed, her harmonious exterior lines house a variety of appropriately glamorous communal and private spaces for guests to indulge when they’re not out enjoying the sun.
Perfectly primed for the waters of the Mediterranean in late summer, the superyacht also comes with an abundance of water toys and tenders for intrepid travellers to get out and exploring.
With a single master cabin, four doubles, and a single convertible stateroom, Lady Sara is capable of accommodating up to twelve guests whilst away on a private yacht charter.
Embodying the very best traditions of yachting, Lady Sara ensures a truly satisfying charter experience
Immediately upon entering the sumptuously furnished main salon, guests are sure to feel at home on board luxury yacht Lady Sara.
With large windows flanking the symmetrical arrangement which extends to the interior dining area, the space provides an exceptional environment for parties to gather together for both formal and informal occasions.
Similarly, the suitably refined wetbar found in the upper salon serves to set an intimate tone for those looking to enjoy some late night cocktails.
All finished with engaging pieces of artwork and bespoke fixtures, the timeless design of Lady Sara extends to the staterooms where guests can be assured of comfortable rest amidst stunning surroundings.
Out on the exterior of luxury yacht Lady Sara, things are strikingly modern, with amenities ranging from gym equipment to yet another wet bar.
Situated beneath partial shading, a large table provides a perfect option for those who prefer to dine alfresco whilst on vacation.
Another nice feature is the furnished Portuguese bridge which offers the chance to heighten the experience of being underway.
For those keen to get even closer to their chosen cruising grounds, and to get out exploring on a Jetski, the broad swim platform extending off the aft makes such pursuits wholly accessible.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- 8 top superyachts open for Thanksgiving chartersIf you’re looking to spend Thanksgiving with your loved ones enjoying a yacht charter vacation, then you’re in luck; th...
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...