The 52m/ 171ft motor yacht 'Lady Lena' was launched today at Sanlorenzo's facilities in La Spezia.
On schedule to be delivered in the coming months, Lady Lena hit the water for the first time today as part of an exclusive launch ceremony in La Spezia, Italy.
The yacht marks the fourth hull in Sanlorenzo's popular 52Steel series, following in the footsteps of charter yacht 'Seven Sins' and 2018-built motor yacht KD. She has a number of stand-out features including a glass-bottomed swimming pool and fold-out sea terraces.
The owner's representative has confirmed she will be joining the Mediterranean yacht charter fleet this summer.
Above images credit: Nikita Gorchakov
Built on a proven platform, Lady Lena is expected to be a sought-after superyacht. Key features include the swimming pool on the main deck aft, which is fitted with glass segments to allow natural light to flood in to the beach club below.
She is crowned by a spacious sundeck with a bar, seating area and a row of sunloungers. Her foredeck plays host to another convivial seating area.
Built on a proven platform, Lady Lena is expected to be a saught-after superyacht.
Accommodation is provided for a total of 12 guests in six cabins. Her interiors, helmed by Sanlorenzo's in-house team in collaboration with the Owner, have a timeless theme with plenty of opulent accents, and offers a main salon, skylounge and owner's suite with adjoining office.
The 52Steel is well-equipped for toys and tenders, with a flood garage for a tender of 7.5 metres and a separate garage for rescue boats and toys.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed