The 68 metre motor yacht 'LADY CHRISTINE is available for charter for the very first time in French Polynesia and Fiji from 1st November until August.
Lloyds registered and MCA compliant, she can accommodate up to 10 charter guests in her Rodney Black Design Studios interior - a master suite, three double staterooms and one twin. She carries 20 crew on board to tend to your every need.
Charter yacht 'Lady Christine' has twin 1769 MTU engines on board that give her a top speed of 15 knots, a cruising speed of 12 knots and a range of 8500 miles.
She has a range of features and amenities that make her the perfect charter yacht, including at-anchor stabilisers, a heli-pad, movie theatre, gym, swimming pool, beach club, tender garage and swimming platform.
She has a range of features and amenities that make her the perfect charter yacht
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.