At 95 metres, KISMET is five metres longer than the second largest yacht down to attend – the brand new 90m/295ft superyacht DAR from Oceanco – and eclipses Feadship’s 81m/266ft charter yacht AIR - the third largest yacht currently set to exhibit – by 14 metres.
But the Lurssen build does not stand out for her sheer scale alone. From the bold, masculine style of her profile, defined by an abundance of stainless steel and glazing, to the four-metre silver Jaguar statue gracing the bow, there are many reasons why this motor yacht never fails to turn heads.
Then there is the ‘Champagne and Caviar’ themed interior from Reymond Langton Design, the wealth of modern entertainment facilities and the luxurious outdoor areas to take into account, and it’s clear to see why she will be among the must-see yachts of MYS 2018.
Another standout feature is her capacity to host up to 270 guests at parties. She is certainly well-primed to offer large-scale entertainment, but there are also more intimate places to hang out on board designed specifically to suit smaller charter parties and for families use, such as a cinema and a bridge deck lounge.
Highlights of the exterior deck areas include two helipads, one of which is marked for half-court basketball, an alluring sundeck with a spa pool, multi-level swimming pool and bar and a huge alfresco dining area on the upper deck aft, which can transform into a winter garden.
KISMET is certainly well-primed to offer large-scale entertainment, but there are also more intimate places in which smaller charter parties can hang out
The health and wellness offering on luxury yacht KISMET is also exceptional. A gym and spa, incorporating a hammam, spa pool, cold plunge pool, steam room and massage room, is found on the lower deck next to the beach club and offers a sanctuary of relaxation for those on a private yacht charter.
Also guaranteed to wow is the attention to detail and craftsmanship of the interior. Features include a two-level video wall, an art deck Crystal Caviar chandelier, an electric piano built by Based Upon, a show-stopping feature staircase surrounded by leather marquetry and back-lit bars.
Up to 12 guests can be accommodated in seven cabins, including a master suite with a fireplace, a skylight and 180-degree views, two VIP suites and four guest cabins. Each is individually styled with themes ranging from art nouveau and art deco to Japanese influences.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.