The 55.8 metre Benetti charter yacht JAGUAR is available for charter this winter in the Caribbean.
Built in 2005, the 55.8 metre Jaguar is a Benetti charter yacht designed by the renowned François Zuretti. She is a quintessential example of exquisite Italian craftmanship and is handcrafted to the highest standards with meticulous attention to detail.
Last refitted in 2010, she is Lloyds registered and MCA compliant and can accommodate up to 12 charter guests in six staterooms. The full width master suite is positioned forward on the main deck providing unparalleled views of the surrounding seascape and the remaining five guest staterooms include a large VIP suite on the wheelhouse deck.
Her crew of 11 are headed by Captain Will Keiser and guarantee an unforgettable luxury yacht chater vacation for all on board.
She has twin 1824hp Caterpillar engines that give her a top speed of 17 knots, a cruising speed of 15 knots and a range of 4000 miles.
Jaguar has a range of features and amenities on board that make her a fabulous charter yacht, from at-anchor stabilisers and a gym to an on-deck Jacuzzi, tender garage and swimming platform. She also carries an abundance of water toys to keep even the most adventurous charter guests entertained.
Charter yacht Jaguar is available for charter this winter from $320,000 per week in high season and $295,000 per week in low season.
Contact your yacht charter broker for more details.
The full width master suite is positioned forward on the main deck providing unparalleled views of the surrounding seascape...
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.