The owner of 50m superyacht HIGHLANDER is open to negotiating charter rates between 16-26 July in south of France and from 16 August onwards in Rome.
New to the charter fleet, Feadship HIGHLANDER was built in 1986 for Malcom Forbes and hosted countless parties enjoyed by the most glamourous elite of the film, music and political world. She features a contemporary interior, and offers state of the art technology from an extensive refit completed this year. This includes new Zero Speed stabilisers which ensure excellent cruising performance.
Her exterior features an iconic design by Bannenberg & Rowell, she was repainted black from her original green in the refit. Guests can find Jacuzzi and helipad on her outside decks.
HIGHLANDER features 7 staterooms that accommodate up to 12 guests in maximum comfort. She offers impressive entertainment and leisure facilities for entertaining family and friends. For more information about chartering HIGHLANDER at a desirable rate, between 16-26 August or later in August, contact your preferred charter broker.
...hosted countless parties enjoyed by the most glamourous elite of the film, music and political world.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.