Bringing her weekly rate down to $40,000, the 30m/98ft motor yacht EMRYS is currently available for charter vacations in the waters surrounding California.
Bearing the distinctly sleek lines of an eye-catching Sunseeker, EMRYS is unquestionably a motor yacht worthy of note.
Delivered in 2010, her forward-thinking interior and exterior design perfectly anticipated contemporary trends, making her an ideal choice for exploring America’s sun drenched West Coast.
With availability this October and November, charterers will be able to take advantage of her base rate reduction to head out from Newport Beach to explore the likes of Santa Catalina Island, Santa Cruz, and the nearby National Marine Park.
Along with a supremely luxurious master cabin and a VIP suite of similar stature, EMRYS includes two twins to provide accommodation for a total of eight guests.
Well-appointed and finely designed, EMRYS is in every respect a charter yacht of distinction
Naturally, when it comes to spending time cruising the West Coast, the importance of the sundeck cannot be overstated.
Offering options aplenty, luxury yacht EMRYS invites guests to stretch out on the sunpads forward of the bridge, enjoy a drink from the bar amidships, and dine alfresco at the aft.
What’s more, thanks to her retractable sunroof, guests gathering on the flybridge are provided with partial shading whenever they desire it.
For the more adventurous charterers on board, a selection of watersports equipment and toys are sure to provide endless hours of fun out on the water.
The interior of luxury yacht EMRYS is just as flexible and full of options as her vast exterior.
Indeed, her intimately arranged main salon features a range of comfortable furnishings, lending itself nicely to some after-hour drinks or a movie night.
Similarly, the formal dining space serves as a glamorous alternative to the alfresco options found outside.
Attentive to every last aspect of the private yacht charter experience, the staterooms are finished in white leather and hardwood floors, with an additional seating area available in the master cabin.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- Sneak preview inside brand new M/Y O’MATHILDENow only a couple of months from completion, a number of exciting renderings have been published to illustrate the fasc...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...