Bringing her weekly rate down to $40,000, the 30m/98ft motor yacht EMRYS is currently available for charter vacations in the waters surrounding California.
Bearing the distinctly sleek lines of an eye-catching Sunseeker, EMRYS is unquestionably a motor yacht worthy of note.
Delivered in 2010, her forward-thinking interior and exterior design perfectly anticipated contemporary trends, making her an ideal choice for exploring America’s sun drenched West Coast.
With availability this October and November, charterers will be able to take advantage of her base rate reduction to head out from Newport Beach to explore the likes of Santa Catalina Island, Santa Cruz, and the nearby National Marine Park.
Along with a supremely luxurious master cabin and a VIP suite of similar stature, EMRYS includes two twins to provide accommodation for a total of eight guests.
Well-appointed and finely designed, EMRYS is in every respect a charter yacht of distinction
Naturally, when it comes to spending time cruising the West Coast, the importance of the sundeck cannot be overstated.
Offering options aplenty, luxury yacht EMRYS invites guests to stretch out on the sunpads forward of the bridge, enjoy a drink from the bar amidships, and dine alfresco at the aft.
What’s more, thanks to her retractable sunroof, guests gathering on the flybridge are provided with partial shading whenever they desire it.
For the more adventurous charterers on board, a selection of watersports equipment and toys are sure to provide endless hours of fun out on the water.
The interior of luxury yacht EMRYS is just as flexible and full of options as her vast exterior.
Indeed, her intimately arranged main salon features a range of comfortable furnishings, lending itself nicely to some after-hour drinks or a movie night.
Similarly, the formal dining space serves as a glamorous alternative to the alfresco options found outside.
Attentive to every last aspect of the private yacht charter experience, the staterooms are finished in white leather and hardwood floors, with an additional seating area available in the master cabin.
- Watch Sydney's New Year's Fireworks on M/Y SAHANAThe 37m/120ft motor yacht SAHANA, one of Australia's finest charter yachts, is available for a New Year’s charter in th...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y NARVALO Offers Special Thanksgiving DealCharter the 33m/110ft superyacht NARVALO from Cantiere Delle Marche in the Bahamas this Thanksgiving and get eight days...
- M/Y KATHARINE Enjoys Stunning RefitFinely refined, the classically styled 61m/201ft motor yacht KATHARINE is available for charter in the Mediterranean fo...
- M/Y SHERAKHAN Undergoing Exciting RefitSet to take on a completely new look, the 70m/229ft motor yacht SHERAKHAN is currently halfway through an extensive ref...
- Where Can I Charter In The Caribbean This Winter?As the Caribbean returns to its historic glory following weather complications earlier this year, we provide a fresh up...