Bringing her weekly rate down to $40,000, the 30m/98ft motor yacht EMRYS is currently available for charter vacations in the waters surrounding California.
Bearing the distinctly sleek lines of an eye-catching Sunseeker, EMRYS is unquestionably a motor yacht worthy of note.
Delivered in 2010, her forward-thinking interior and exterior design perfectly anticipated contemporary trends, making her an ideal choice for exploring America’s sun drenched West Coast.
With availability this October and November, charterers will be able to take advantage of her base rate reduction to head out from Newport Beach to explore the likes of Santa Catalina Island, Santa Cruz, and the nearby National Marine Park.
Along with a supremely luxurious master cabin and a VIP suite of similar stature, EMRYS includes two twins to provide accommodation for a total of eight guests.
Well-appointed and finely designed, EMRYS is in every respect a charter yacht of distinction
Naturally, when it comes to spending time cruising the West Coast, the importance of the sundeck cannot be overstated.
Offering options aplenty, luxury yacht EMRYS invites guests to stretch out on the sunpads forward of the bridge, enjoy a drink from the bar amidships, and dine alfresco at the aft.
What’s more, thanks to her retractable sunroof, guests gathering on the flybridge are provided with partial shading whenever they desire it.
For the more adventurous charterers on board, a selection of watersports equipment and toys are sure to provide endless hours of fun out on the water.
The interior of luxury yacht EMRYS is just as flexible and full of options as her vast exterior.
Indeed, her intimately arranged main salon features a range of comfortable furnishings, lending itself nicely to some after-hour drinks or a movie night.
Similarly, the formal dining space serves as a glamorous alternative to the alfresco options found outside.
Attentive to every last aspect of the private yacht charter experience, the staterooms are finished in white leather and hardwood floors, with an additional seating area available in the master cabin.
- Heesen M/Y ASYA Joins Mediterranean Charter FleetThe 47m/153ft superyacht ASYA has now joined the global charter fleet, and will be available in Mediterranean hotspots ...
- 10 Of The Best Late Winter Superyacht Charter DealsWith the summer season fast approaching, there is still time to take advantage of a late-winter superyacht charter deal...
- 5 Top Superyachts Available To Charter At America’s CupTaking place this June, the hotly anticipated America’s Cup is no doubt best enjoyed on board one of the outstanding mo...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- 5 Top Charter Yachts To See At Palm Beach Boat ShowGetting underway in a week’s time, this year’s Palm Beach Boat Show will see a number of charter yachts gather in Flor...
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...