Bringing her weekly rate down to $40,000, the 30m/98ft motor yacht EMRYS is currently available for charter vacations in the waters surrounding California.
Bearing the distinctly sleek lines of an eye-catching Sunseeker, EMRYS is unquestionably a motor yacht worthy of note.
Delivered in 2010, her forward-thinking interior and exterior design perfectly anticipated contemporary trends, making her an ideal choice for exploring America’s sun drenched West Coast.
With availability this October and November, charterers will be able to take advantage of her base rate reduction to head out from Newport Beach to explore the likes of Santa Catalina Island, Santa Cruz, and the nearby National Marine Park.
Along with a supremely luxurious master cabin and a VIP suite of similar stature, EMRYS includes two twins to provide accommodation for a total of eight guests.
Well-appointed and finely designed, EMRYS is in every respect a charter yacht of distinction
Naturally, when it comes to spending time cruising the West Coast, the importance of the sundeck cannot be overstated.
Offering options aplenty, luxury yacht EMRYS invites guests to stretch out on the sunpads forward of the bridge, enjoy a drink from the bar amidships, and dine alfresco at the aft.
What’s more, thanks to her retractable sunroof, guests gathering on the flybridge are provided with partial shading whenever they desire it.
For the more adventurous charterers on board, a selection of watersports equipment and toys are sure to provide endless hours of fun out on the water.
The interior of luxury yacht EMRYS is just as flexible and full of options as her vast exterior.
Indeed, her intimately arranged main salon features a range of comfortable furnishings, lending itself nicely to some after-hour drinks or a movie night.
Similarly, the formal dining space serves as a glamorous alternative to the alfresco options found outside.
Attentive to every last aspect of the private yacht charter experience, the staterooms are finished in white leather and hardwood floors, with an additional seating area available in the master cabin.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed