Save €25,000 per week on luxurious charter yacht 'DIAMOND A' this summer.
The 57.3 metre Abeking & Rasmussen charter yacht 'DIAMOND A', is a substantial luxury yacht with generous proportions. Lloyds registered and MCA compliant, she was built in 1998 and had a complete upgrade in 2010.
Her interior, designed by Jack C. Anderson, focuses on comfort and luxury, featuring large spaces and natural light. She can ccommodate up to 12 charter guests in eight staterooms and is perfect for luxury yacht charters around Italy, the French Riviera, Monaco and Corsica, as well as the Caribbean.
Charter yacht 'DIAMOND A' is available for charter for only €255,000 per week this summer (plus expenses). This offer is valid for all charters between 15th July and 30th August, and from 10th September.
Contact your yacht charter broker for more information.
Her interior, designed by Jack C. Anderson, focuses on comfort and luxury, featuring large spaces and natural light.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.